Main Menu

How would you respond if someone said they hated Mario?

Started by DSWiiMaster42, November 07, 2007, 03:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSWiiMaster42

I've heard people say this kind of thing a few times before, and basically if anyone says that, it just makes me want to kick their ass. Besides, if you hate Mario then you hate Nintendo. :P

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Kat95

I wouldnt react everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Triforce_Luigi

I would try to be accepting. I have a friend who despises Nintendo and we still get along well.

thunderhero4

ive never thought of that...ut i wouldnt care. its their loss... :|

Light

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on November 07, 2007, 03:22:03 PM
Besides, if you hate Mario then you hate Nintendo. :P
Extreme misjudgment there. Who said that Mario = Nintendo? Say: If I like every Zelda game, every Kirby game, and every Pokemon game, but greatly despise every Mario game, would I - in retrospect - be hating Nintendo itself?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

thunderhero4

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on November 09, 2007, 08:59:31 PM
Extreme misjudgment there. Who said that Mario = Nintendo? Say: If I like every Zelda game, every Kirby game, and every Pokemon game, but greatly despise every Mario game, would I - in retrospect - be hating Nintendo itself?
I agree with you there, cept i like mario and all the ones u mentioned, but mario most.

Rapdos

Allegretto

Just because somone says they hate mario does not mean they hate Nintendo. Saying they hate Nintendo is saying that, there are many other Nintendo characters and series besides Mario. Ilove the mario series but i always and will always think the story is kind of weird.

Plumber goes around killing Turtles/Koopas and eating mushrooms to get higher/bigger....

Blaziken0987

extraz

say one of two things:

a) Well Mario looooooooves you!

b) He hates you too.

NiMa74

Yesterday, my friend on XBL told me that he thought that Mario was gay.

We then talked about how I'm into Mario games because I suck at Halo and games like that because I never played them when I was younger.

CONMAN15

I've given up on that, I just make not comment. It always leads to nowhere and I don't want to argue about it anymore.

It's actually said alot by teenagers that don't appreciate games.

DSWiiMaster42

Honestly if you ask me, you're never too old for Mario. I'm 13 and I still love his games.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

LuigiMan

The Seventh

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on November 09, 2007, 08:59:31 PM
You forget Metroid.  GAH HOW CAN YOU FORGET METROID!

Also, If they said that, I wouldn't care.  Let them think what they wanna think.  They're missing out, though.
meh