Nsider2 makes Computers a Local Knight; Hilarity ensues

Started by Silverhawk79, October 15, 2007, 02:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on October 15, 2007, 02:56:03 PM
Quote from: PsychoYoshi on October 15, 2007, 02:52:19 PM
Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on October 15, 2007, 02:46:02 PM
Oops. :P

Anyways, yeah, proving my point that popularity does not always equal moderative material. :P

Uh...
Whoops...

I see absolutely no problem with MackorMoses and find him quite a productive Local Knight, however I have not seen much of Marluxia's action...and from what I've heard, he isn't the best out there, however, I have no opinion on his moderating either way.

...and since when was Marluxia considered popular before he knighted?  :P I wasn't even considered popular when I was.  :O
Can you make me a MOD? Pretty please?:(

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

PsychoYoshi

Anyways, yeah, proving my point that popularity does not always equal moderative material. :P

Uh...
Whoops...

I see absolutely no problem with MackorMoses and find him quite a productive Local Knight, however I have not seen much of Marluxia's action...and from what I've heard, he isn't the best out there, however, I have no opinion on his moderating either way.

...and since when was Marluxia considered popular before he knighted?  :P I wasn't even considered popular when I was.  :O

I don't mean "popular" in a community sense, I mean "popular" with the current administrative team. This would be the reason that ol' Compy was Saged, would it not be?

We can talk about the relative competencies of my two...uh...points of reference later.

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 15, 2007, 02:57:32 PM

Uh...
Whoops...

Can you make me a MOD? Pretty please?:(

Can I? Well, moderators lost their rank editing abilities quite a while ago, so no, I couldn't
Would I? (if I could). I most certainly would not as of now, as making such a rash decision may result in some issues. Though don't take it as I think you're not moderative material. :P  Though I may start monitoring you and may consider suggesting it in the future if I see very productive activity. :P

Totla

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on October 15, 2007, 03:00:07 PM

Uh...
Whoops...

I don't mean "popular" in a community sense, I mean "popular" with the current administrative team. This would be the reason that ol' Compy was Saged, would it not be?
And also the reason some people lost their ranks when they shouldn't have.

NOA_ANDY

Uh...
Whoops...

MackorMoses had serious discussion given about his Local Knight position, as for Marluxia...not sure how that came about. :P  However, the staff here does not pick "favorites" and simply give them staff position...if we did, we may be having some of the same troubles that our competetion is facing. :P

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: Totla on October 15, 2007, 03:02:30 PM

Uh...
Whoops...

I'm guessing that you would be referring to yourself, correct?  First off, that was when Metroid_fan! was still an Administrator and I couldn't quite tell on how things were operating, but I 'd have to say that you did very little moderating at the time, and tried turning moderative/administrative staff positions into popularity contests altogether.

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on October 15, 2007, 03:06:48 PM
I'm guessing that you would be referring to yourself, correct?  First off, that was when Metroid_fan! was still an Administrator and I couldn't quite tell on how things were operating, but I 'd have to say that you did very little moderating at the time, and tried turning moderative/administrative staff positions into popularity contests altogether.

Lest we forget, this is coming from someone who was defending M_F when he went on a warpath. Forgive me if this is an unreasonable inference, but all you've done is creatively adapt so that you held onto your rank.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Termanian_Knight on October 15, 2007, 02:55:11 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 15, 2007, 02:49:12 PM
I don't even know who that is  ???

o_o

But then again, I can't blame you. You practically lived solely on the SSB board. :P

Basically, Computers was/is/always will be a very dumb person. How he got saged, I'll never know. >_>
OH YEAH,

A Sage, I remember that now, But I never seen that NSider do anything...........

Well, if he's as bad as everybody says he is, then bad things will happen, shouldn't it?

Cardinal

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on October 15, 2007, 02:55:15 PM
Quote from: Cardinal on October 15, 2007, 02:53:51 PM
Especially since Makoto was made an admin.
Really now?  They're royally intercourse ed now.

And King is a Local Knight.

Gotta love it.

Totla

Uh...
Whoops...

I was referring to people in general. Like Cloudiscool lost Sage for FC sharing. :(
And the only reason I did little moderation as
a) I was only a mod for about 36 hours, and I was sleeping for about 12 of those
b)I didn't see much that needed to be locked/deleted

Riosan

Computers as mod
Makoto as admin
Bobcheese as admin

I can say nothing but HAHAHA.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on October 15, 2007, 03:10:29 PM

Lest we forget, this is coming from someone who was defending M_F when he went on a warpath. Forgive me if this is an unreasonable inference, but all you've done is creatively adapt so that you held onto your rank.

My position is to serve my members, not the administration (otherwise I'd be an admin :P)...thus you've seen that I've held onto my rank instead of gloat about being a moderator or do nothing more than suck up to every action that the administration makes. (and I did oppose M_F, but I didn't go crazy as the other staff did and start flaming M_F blindly ;))  And I can't say that the members were taking the position as it should have.  Had things been handled correctly, we would've taken care of the situation instead of having to go to the Power On board to control the massive spam and flame wars there.

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: Totla on October 15, 2007, 03:13:52 PM

Uh...
Whoops...

I was referring to people in general. Like Cloudiscool lost Sage for FC sharing. :(
And the only reason I did little moderation as
a) I was only a mod for about 36 hours, and I was sleeping for about 12 of those
b)I didn't see much that needed to be locked/deleted

On the contrary, there was quite a bit that I later attended to after you had been demoted, but I can say that you at least gave it some type of effort. :P And that is much better than some of the other moderators that have been demoted recently.

Macawmoses

Uh...
Whoops...

a few points

1. COMPUTERS is, overall, a good member. You have no right to flame him!
2. Should I have considered that an insult I would have ensured a punishment for that. However, I do not let things like that bother me. Insulting members not here to defend themselves, however, I consider a problem ie CPU
3. Give Marluxia a chance. Silver, Marluxia, and myself discussed at length before the remodding of him

BOSSNIG

Quote from: mackormoses on October 15, 2007, 03:19:43 PM

Uh...
Whoops...

a few points

1. COMPUTERS is, overall, a good member. You have no right to flame him!
2. Should I have considered that an insult I would have ensured a punishment for that. However, I do not let things like that bother me. Insulting members not here to defend themselves, however, I consider a problem ie CPU
3. Give Marluxia a chance. Silver, Marluxia, and myself discussed at length before the remodding of him

Mack I like you, youre a good member, however Malux is just meh.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER