Main Menu

Woman aims to weigh 1000 pounds

Started by SkyMyl, March 26, 2010, 03:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Great, now I'm making a news thread, and a short one at that. I actually meant to make this topic last Sunday, so the actual story is a tad old. By ten days. Anyway, here you go.

Quote from: Should you be too lazy to click that linkDonna Simpson currently weighs 600 pounds, so she's going on a diet in hopes of reaching what she considers her ideal weight: 1,000 pounds. The 42-year-old mother, a resident of Old Bridge, NJ, consumes a whopping 12,000 calories a day in an effort to reach her goal.

Simpson already holds the Guinness World Record for world's fattest mother. She insists she's healthy despite the fact that she cannot walk more than 20 feet independently.

The grocery bills frequently reach $750 a week and Simpson supports her diet with money earned from a website where people pay to watch her eat. Her husband, Phillipe, who weighs a 150 pounds, fully supports her plans.

"I love eating and people love watching me eat," she said. "It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone."

But experts say tax payers could end up paying for Simpson's resulting health problems.

Why the intercourse  would you want to eat yourself to 1000 pounds? Is she trying to die of heart failure? She's already set a world record for being the world's fattest mother, and she's proud of that? Good Lord, what the hell. Not to mention that she has a site where people DONATE to this cause, for whatever reason. To think people are actually supporting her in this goal.

Anyway, your opinions. Go.

Macawmoses

This is why universal health care is brilliant!

Thirdkoopa

Donate so America can get even fatter than before!
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Silverhawk79

The Seventh

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 26, 2010, 04:39:08 PM
I hope she dies. No, really.
Same here.  I don't want me, my parents, or my offspring to have to pay for this fat ninny's health bills.

Aiming for such high weights should get you arrested.  And totally ineligible for Health Care, government runned or not.
meh

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 26, 2010, 04:39:08 PM
I hope she dies. No, really.
I really feel sorry for her kids unless they're completely supporting her behind this, I mean, she's still only in here early 40's. She's going to probably die from doing this, and if not, congratulations. She's proved she's an attention whore. Have fun pulling that weight off or having a surgery for a poopload amount of cash.

This is just so sad and pathetic to see. Just as I thought the news couldn't get any worse too.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Mikoyan

If the taxpayers have to pay for this, I sure hope there's a riot outside her house.

Mystic

Old as intercourse .

Also, she is dumb as intercourse .

Level_9_Chao

She makes money by hosting a site where people watch her eat.

Wait wut.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

PsychoYoshi

Custom

Quote from: Level_9_Chao on March 26, 2010, 10:48:17 PM
She makes money by hosting a site where people watch her eat.

Wait wut.

Go watch the movie called Feed.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Rayquarian

I'm pretty sure what that woman is doing is illegal under some pretense.

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Titus Andronicus

"i hope she dies so i dont have to pay for her health bills"

Let's think about this one, NSFCD. A woman is doing something she enjoys doing that garners in cash. Isn't that the ideal dream? Doing something you love to make a living? Her hobby supports itself.

Next, you all wished death upon someone. Cool beans. I'm not a religious dude by any means, in fact I'll come out right now and say God does not exist, but I still have morals. If someone wanted me to die for doing something I loved doing, I'd think that person was a bad person. It is upon this standard that I think you are all awful, horrible people.

I can understand not wanting to "give up your money for this fat ninny's benefit", but that's the funny thing about any sort of law like this. To include the cases where it's necessary for people to have a public option, you gotta include the cases where it sucks. Let's turn to the topic of abortion to prove my point. As far as I know, right now, abortion is legal in the US. We all can agree (or at least, I hope) that it is a good thing to offer in cases of rape or where the mother could die otherwise. But for it to be offered to people in these cases, it has to be offered to everyone to protect the people with the special cases. Having to prove that you got raped to have an abortion would be ridiculous, because what if you really did and the rapist was declared innocent? Then you got raped and are stuck with a child. It's gotta be offered to everyone. To apply it to health care, it has to applied to dumb ninnyes like this one in order for it to work for the people who really need it.

So what's my point? My point is you all need to take an ethics class and get some morality in you.

I'm out of here.

-- edit: ok, you all didn't wish death upon her. this is mostly to those who did.
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.