Main Menu

wow some gamers are stupid.

Started by Nayrman, June 09, 2008, 10:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Playing Jump Ultimate Stars online, and it was 1 vs. 1
During one match I manage to ring out all 3 of his character (with only one of mine, Sanji...lol)
and for the next three rounds he  proceeds to do the same thing and I ring him out for every kill with Sanji and Hiei...
I mean, okay the first time is fine since he wasn't used to the strategy I was using, but by the ninth kill I was like, man this guy is stupid...
Anyone else see stupid gamers continue to do the same stupid thing over and over again despite it obviously not working?

BOSSNIG

I was playing Halo Trial and I had the Sniper Rifle. This retard kept getting in the gunner seat of the Warthog to kill me with the powerful gun. It's really easy to snipe people in that thing though because they are stuck in one place. Killed the same guy around 10 times like that.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

LinkXLR

A scout kept trying to shoot me with a pistol to kill me. When I was a heavy with a medic.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Tupin

Quote from: LinkXLR on June 09, 2008, 10:30:20 AM
A scout kept trying to shoot me with a pistol to kill me. When I was a heavy with a medic.
That reminds me.

I cannot tell you how many times I was a Medic and I was trying to fight a Heavy because there was no one around.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

extraz

some people just aren't good at certain genres

Nayrman

Quote from: extraz on June 09, 2008, 10:54:05 AM
This wasn't a "good at the game" thing...it's just not thinking at all.
It's like, "Hm....he's been camping by the edge, block-dash behind me and then use Sanji's side special to ko me off the stage. I"LL JUST RUN UP AND  TRY TO HIT HIM AGAIN!"
It's like, just stay in the middle and I have to come to you....it's so basic X_X;;

LinkXLR

Quote from: Nayrman on June 09, 2008, 11:03:53 AM
Quote from: extraz on June 09, 2008, 10:54:05 AM
This wasn't a "good at the game" thing...it's just not thinking at all.
It's like, "Hm....he's been camping by the edge, block-dash behind me and then use Sanji's side special to ko me off the stage. I"LL JUST RUN UP AND  TRY TO HIT HIM AGAIN!"
It's like, just stay in the middle and I have to come to you....it's so basic X_X;;
It's like a spy setting himself on fire and cloaking!

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Hero_Of_Time1

Everywhere you go there's always a intercourse ing idiot. EVERYWHERE. I just ignore them or TK em.

I have to admit, I goof off a lot. I like every once in a while, at CS:S  flash my team, granade em. :D
Its a intercourse ing riot to me. But then again, I always drink when I do that. xD

Kilroy

People who leave games early. Happens in every intercourse ing game I play.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

FruitFlow

We need to battle some time Nayrman.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Doodle

I was playing Mario Kart DS against a few random people, and this one kid just kept driving into the wall. It was kinda funny the first time, but every single match! INTO THE WALL. INTO THE WALL.
YEAH

whatwewishfor

I was playing Cod4 and I was sniping, so these nubs kept going through the same hall over and over.  it was like BOOM HEADSHOT BOOM HEADSHOT
whatever

Nayrman

Quote from: WhatWeWishFor on June 09, 2008, 02:56:22 PM
I was playing Cod4 and I was sniping, so these nubs kept going through the same hall over and over.  it was like BOOM HEADSHOT BOOM HEADSHOT
that happens to me too at times when I'm on a roll. I'll just sit in a corner and ppl will just walk in and I'll get like 20 kills without getting hit ones

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Darklink on June 09, 2008, 10:28:20 AM
I was playing Halo Trial and I had the Sniper Rifle. This retard kept getting in the gunner seat of the Warthog to kill me with the powerful gun. It's really easy to snipe people in that thing though because they are stuck in one place. Killed the same guy around 10 times like that.
I've done the getting into the warthog thing. Of course, when I did it, it was to intercourse  my team over, and then I got sniped. Of course, me wanting to screw over teammates, hopped in again and began firing down my team's banshee's. Eventually the sniper saw what I was doing, and began to shoot survivors.

Anyways, stupidest thing is when someone continuously attempted to fly a Banshee into my base in Halo Trial repeatedly. The idiot got stuck over and over.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Orgizirtee on June 09, 2008, 06:03:21 PM
Quote from: Darklink on June 09, 2008, 10:28:20 AM
I've done the getting into the warthog thing. Of course, when I did it, it was to intercourse  my team over, and then I got sniped. Of course, me wanting to screw over teammates, hopped in again and began firing down my team's banshee's. Eventually the sniper saw what I was doing, and began to shoot survivors.

Anyways, stupidest thing is when someone continuously attempted to fly a Banshee into my base in Halo Trial repeatedly. The idiot got stuck over and over.
Banshee fags are the worst. It's hilarious when some retard is piloting one though :x.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER