Main Menu

Since when has Nsider been about sexual preferences and all that?

Started by LinkXLR, June 08, 2008, 02:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinkXLR

Just noticing cause of the threads.

Aren't we supposed to be making fun of skanks/myspace/nintendo/sony/microsoft/youtube/whatever?

....Then again, who cares... :\

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Riosan

Skank power.

A sudden burst of gay threads today. It's all SWW's fault.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Friendly Hostile

SkyMyl

Daft Pink

Would my thread about being narcistic count as one of those threads? And by the way, I thought about making that thread because of the thread SWW made.

Miiman56

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on June 08, 2008, 02:32:24 PM
Would my thread about being narcistic count as one of those threads? And by the way, I thought about making that thread because of the thread SWW made.
Yes I've herd of people in love with themselves....

Tupin

I thought Nsider was supposed to be a forum dedicated to games somewhat but more recently has become a forum to make fun of modern society and media.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

LinkXLR

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

britneymahboy

Do you go to other forums?

Try joining others forums that are a lot more lenient and populated and you'll see a lot of threads dedicated to sex and the little social life most of the people attending sites like those have.

EDIT: I'm referring to gaming forums by the way.
NAMBLA

BOSSNIG

SWW brought in the gay and now other people are catching it.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Rius

I like how you make a thread on a topic then proceed to say "who cares". Obviously you do. Though to answer your question, Nsider is not about sexual preferences, nor is it about making fun of skanks, MySpace, Sony, Microsoft, or Youtube. Nsider is about Nintendo discussion. I must point out, however, that we are not Nsider. In addition, Power On is our general discussion board, so just about anything is fair game. Topics come up and if you don't like them, don't reply to them. There's no need to exhibit your homophobia, regardless of a take over.

Flying Chickens

Lotos

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)