Main Menu

Have you ever been bitten by a bug?

Started by FruitFlow, May 04, 2008, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: Jono2 on May 04, 2008, 09:51:02 PM
in the summer, SE Manitoba = Everlasting Neverending (lol c wut I did thar) mosquito land.

also, wasps.
Wasps are pretty big. I heard that they can sting you consecutively w/out dying. Imagine running across a hornet though.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Quote from: Allegretto on May 04, 2008, 09:47:09 PM
*Sits there drinking lemonade* oh you just finished i beat it 10 minutes ago  :|
No fair. I started 10 minutes later  :'(
*Grabs soda from fridge while crying*
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Quote from: Blaziken on May 04, 2008, 09:08:44 PM
Of course. The most recent was quite a few bedbugs back in new york.

..I'm glad I left my old apartment.
How big are they?

Quote from: Redpaige13 on May 04, 2008, 09:08:57 PM
Ants, Fire Ants, Mosquitos, Spiders, f***ing.. Ticks, and probably a few other bugs that I don't want to think about. Dx

They all suck! 
We're all gonna need to buy some Raid. Not the normal sizes. The HUGE ones.

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Linkman

yes, and then i wore a red and blue suit all the time

FruitFlow

Allegretto

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on May 04, 2008, 09:58:45 PM
*Sits there drinking lemonade* oh you just finished i beat it 10 minutes ago  :|
Beats majora's mask consecutivly in 10 minutes, dont cry i just own you at this series, as i own everyone!!!!!!!!  :P and yea black ants....wouldent know havent left house in 9 years.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Allegretto on May 04, 2008, 10:27:11 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on May 04, 2008, 09:58:45 PM
Beats majora's mask consecutivly in 10 minutes, dont cry i just own you at this series, as i own everyone!!!!!!!!  :P and yea black ants....wouldent know havent left house in 9 years.
We shall see in the near future who owns who.  :P

As for the black ants, I picked one up a long time ago and it did no harm to me.

Kaz

Come up to Minnesota and try one of our nasty huge biting beetles.

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Redpaige13

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on May 04, 2008, 11:27:33 PM
*ugly bug*
Uhm..  Noo..  That's Ok. D: 

We got Vinegaroons in Primm Valley.  I've never been bitten or sung by one, but, you know.  They're creepy.  And stuff.

BLEUAAGHEH!!!!  It's like a spider had sex with a scorpion. Dx

FORNICATION BABY!

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on May 04, 2008, 11:27:33 PM

Nooooo thanks. Bettles are one of the few insects I know that have HUGE pincers. I saw one last friday at school hiding under the steps.

Matt

I have been bitten by a Black Window once, made a small spot on my hand red and hurt a little. I have also been bitten by wolf spider, nothing really happened.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

SkyMyl

Lucky! :O

I've never been bitten by one, only if you exclude mosquito's. I'm a magnet to them. >_>

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen