Main Menu

Have you ever been bitten by a bug?

Started by FruitFlow, May 04, 2008, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

I've never been bitten by one and don't intend to. Lots of people say you can't feel it but it leaves a huge wound. Anyone at all get stung or bitten by one before?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

LinkXLR

o_0

You've NEVER been bitten by a bug??

Jeeze, go outside for once kid!

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Kaz

Where the intercourse  do you live? Mars?

Of course I've been bitten by a "bug." All sorts of them. Some leave welts, some don't. Some make you bleed a lot, some you can't even tell were ever there.

Huge wound...from a "bug?" Who did you hear that from? Someone else from Mars?
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

FruitFlow

Quote from: LinkXLR on May 04, 2008, 08:35:28 PM
o_0

I do. There's even a bee hive at my school. And every time I walk by it without even noticing it, I never get stung or attacked.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Super

Not even by an ant?

Just what the intercourse  are you?

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on May 04, 2008, 08:36:20 PM
Where the f*** do you live? Mars?

Of course I've been bitten by a "bug." All sorts of them. Some leave welts, some don't. Some make you bleed a lot, some you can't even tell were ever there.

Nope. Probably some crazy people who don't have any scientific knowledge of insects. They were yelling it at me too.

FruitFlow

Quote from: SUPERKOOL on May 04, 2008, 08:39:04 PM
Not even by an ant?

Just what the f*** are you?
Nope. And I live in an area full of huge red ants.

Gwen Khan

you have to have been bitten by a Mosquito at least once

Super

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on May 04, 2008, 08:41:48 PM
Quote from: SUPERKOOL on May 04, 2008, 08:39:04 PM
Not even by an ant?

Just what the f*** are you?
Nope. And I live in an area full of huge red ants.
Go the hell outside right now and let those ninnyes crawl all over your anus.

Kaz

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on May 04, 2008, 08:40:09 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on May 04, 2008, 08:36:20 PM
Where the f*** do you live? Mars?

Nope. Probably some crazy people who don't have any scientific knowledge of insects. They were yelling it at me too.

There's nothing "scientific" about knowing that not all bugs are the same. That's common sense.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Allegretto

o_0

Dont diss the brawlin!

Yea iv been stung by a bee when I was like 5. From then on i stay in my room with the curtains pulled down playing Legend of zelda games repeatly while using the computer with my free hand.

Java

Well I live in a mosquito-infested state, so duh.

I didn't know that there were people in this world who have never been bitten by a bug.

You do leave your house, right?
o_O

Allegretto

Quote from: Java_Java on May 04, 2008, 08:50:54 PM
Well I live in a mosquito-infested state, so duh.

I didn't know that there were people in this world who have never been bitten by a bug.

You do leave your house, right?
o_O
If your talking to me than no. :P I have everything i need right here....

Custom

I've never been stung by a bee. I've had ants on me before. Uhm. Not really. I kill them before they bite me. >>

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

Quote from: Allegretto on May 04, 2008, 08:47:35 PM
o_0

Dont diss the brawlin!

Yea iv been stung by a bee when I was like 5. From then on i stay in my room with the curtains pulled down playing Legend of zelda games repeatly while using the computer with my free hand.
That's right.

Alleg and I are the Mastaz.