Main Menu

The Mole~Wolfpika is the Mole; Mackormoses is the Winner!

Started by Light, April 26, 2008, 09:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see another season?

HELL YES!!
5 (45.5%)
Sure, as long as there is a better Mole.
4 (36.4%)
Do what you want; I won't participate in it.
0 (0%)
No.
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

sonicdude164

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on May 11, 2008, 07:00:09 PM
Quote from: sonicdude164 on May 11, 2008, 06:58:09 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on May 11, 2008, 05:09:39 PM
Quote from: sonicdude164 on May 11, 2008, 05:05:59 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 11, 2008, 04:51:29 PM
I've got a few questions about this challenge.

1. Do we PM you the times we think will work, post them here, or...?
2. Do we give the day and time?
3. How do you decide whether the day and time would actually work, will we try them all out?
The dates are saturday at 8 EST and sunday at 7 EST, just pm those to LS
Wrong challenge, I believe.
Isn't there only one challenge?
No. The next challenge is a quiz. If you get one of the lowest scores on the quiz, then you are eliminated.
Okay, but am I correct in assuming BoA was talking about the first challenge, and not about the quiz?

Max Headroom

Quote from: sonicdude164 on May 11, 2008, 07:07:06 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on May 11, 2008, 07:00:09 PM
Quote from: sonicdude164 on May 11, 2008, 06:58:09 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on May 11, 2008, 05:09:39 PM
Quote from: sonicdude164 on May 11, 2008, 05:05:59 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 11, 2008, 04:51:29 PM
I've got a few questions about this challenge.

1. Do we PM you the times we think will work, post them here, or...?
2. Do we give the day and time?
3. How do you decide whether the day and time would actually work, will we try them all out?
The dates are saturday at 8 EST and sunday at 7 EST, just pm those to LS
Wrong challenge, I believe.
Isn't there only one challenge?
No. The next challenge is a quiz. If you get one of the lowest scores on the quiz, then you are eliminated.
Okay, but am I correct in assuming BoA was talking about the first challenge, and not about the quiz?
Yes, you are >.>;
[move][/move]

GreatGonzales106

How many more people do we need to get that 12?

sonicdude164

Quote from: GreatGonzalez106 on May 11, 2008, 07:12:15 PM
How many more people do we need to get that 12?
No clue, I don't think there's a way to tell besides asking LS

Light

1) To answer Birdie's questions: PM them to me. Yes. No, I'll choose the ones that occur the most often. That's why you were all supposed to work as a team on this challenge; you failed miserably.

2) I'm ninety-five percent sure BoA is talking about the challenge, not the quiz, Person.

3) I'm extending the deadline to tomorrow at eight, PST. Good luck on actually getting those last few times in; as of right now, I think you'll need a miracle, as I don't think there are enough people to get the twelve necessary for the extra weeks.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

The deadline for the challenge?
[move][/move]

Light

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on May 11, 2008, 09:05:49 PM
What other deadline is there? :| (This is the first time in forever I've used that smiley) Yes, the deadline for the challenge. I haven't given out the quiz yet, so there's no deadline for that. When I give out the quiz, you'll have until Saturday at noon to finish it.

Max Headroom

Quote from: LightningSword on May 11, 2008, 09:20:42 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on May 11, 2008, 09:05:49 PM
What other deadline is there? :| (This is the first time in forever I've used that smiley) Yes, the deadline for the challenge. I haven't given out the quiz yet, so there's no deadline for that. When I give out the quiz, you'll have until Saturday at noon to finish it.
Ok, just making sure.
[move][/move]

Light

Okay, the votes are in; hardly any of them matched up. But, I suppose I could give you two weeks for effort, and the fact that about seven of them matched up... *cha-ching* The times for the next meetings are:

Saturday, 5 PM PST, 8 PM EST
Sunday, 4 PM PST, 7 PM EST

If for some reason you still can't make those times, feel free to post in the thread, and let the other contestants feel your hatred.

The quiz will hopefully go out before the end of the day. The five contestants with the lowest score will be eliminated. You'll have until this Saturday at 3:30 PM PST (6:30 EST) to get your answers in. Good luck.

Silverhawk79

Saturday, 5 PM PST, 8 PM EST <---No way in hell I can make that, I have graduation.
Sunday, 4 PM PST, 7 PM EST <---Also can't make that, grad party + friend's grad party

sonicdude164

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 13, 2008, 05:15:52 PM
Saturday, 5 PM PST, 8 PM EST <---No way in hell I can make that, I have graduation.
Sunday, 4 PM PST, 7 PM EST <---Also can't make that, grad party + friend's grad party
Didn't you agree to these times in IRC? :|

Light

New update: Btw, if you do NOT send answers for the quiz by the deadline, you are automatically DISQUALIFIED. No exceptions (except for the Mole, that is...).

Light

bumpage. Still waiting for quite a few quizzes.

THEBIRD

So, let's say 5 people who aren't the mole don't turn their quizzes in by the deadline. Will they all be out? And, will that mean you won't kick out whoever got the lowest score in the quiz because of the mass amount of players gone?

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 15, 2008, 05:44:52 PM
So, let's say 5 people who aren't the mole don't turn their quizzes in by the deadline. Will they all be out? And, will that mean you won't kick out whoever got the lowest score in the quiz because of the mass amount of players gone?
Yes, they will be out, but I'll probably also eliminate the person with the lowest score too, just for the lulz.