Main Menu

GAH! When will that little ninny grow up???

Started by WiinolikePS3, April 09, 2008, 03:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiinolikePS3

This is about my 13-year-old brother. Again. (Well, again to those who know how immature he is)

Okay. We got Pizza Hut for dinner, and we got some Cinna Sticks.

Since I ordered them, I got 6, he got 4. I get downstairs, and he says, "Why do you have 6, and I have 4? Give me one of yours, so we'll have the same!" I answer, "You still have two left! Eat those, and I'll let you have one."

Of course, he answers, "Fine, you greedy little ninny." Getting mad off, I say, "Fine!", and I hand him one. He answers, "NO! Let me touch it. I don't want one you've touched." Getting REALLY mad, I yell, "Why the hell would I give one to you, you ninny!" He freaks out, muttering, "I'll show you who's a greedy little ninny..." As he charged me. He knocked all of the cinna sticks off the table, onto the ground, and I got REALLY mad. That would be the FOURTH time in a month or two that food has been wasted because that little faggot didn't get what he wanted. I'd had enough.

With him charging, I punched him in the face, kicked at him, (I was on the couch,) and he fell backwards onto the couch. Hearing my mom come down, he screamed, and my Mom asked, "What is going ON?" The first thing that wussy little ninny says is, "HE CALLED ME A GREEDY LITTLE BITCH!!!"  :'(

My Mom saw the ruined cinnasticks, and yelled at him. With her having it under control, I took my cinna sticks upstairs (That is, the two that weren't ruined), and a bit later, I hear, "FINE! I'M DONE!" And with that, my little brother just walked out the door and stormed down the block.

He's still gone, probably going to his friend's house to cry to him about how mean we are to him. For all I care, he can just stay there for a few hours.

Btw, he's only been gone for about 20 mins. so far.

Well, at least I can do my homework in peace now... >_> Seriously though, is this any way for a 13 YEAR OLD to act? He sounds just like my cousin's 4 year old half-brother!

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

ThePowerOfOne

Tupin

Wow, a 13 year old whining over food and how you got more than him...  :|

Tell him to grow some balls and get over it.

Not before you lock all the doors and windows so he can't get in, though....  ::)

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

SkyMyl

I blame public school. Logical explanation. :|

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Olimar on April 09, 2008, 03:43:19 PM
I blame the parents. :|
Maybe my Dad, because he's way too strict and ALMOST always thinks he's right, but there's no way to blame my Mom.

Besides, if it was my parents' faults, wouldn't I be a little faggot as bad as him?

Half the time, when he attacks me, he does anything in his power to kill me (Heck, he even screams it at the top of his lungs), but I hold back, barely even wanting to hurt him, even though I know I have very good reason to.

He just inherits some bad characteristics from my Dad. Not saying my Dad is all bad, but he can be a bit... impatient.

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 09, 2008, 03:44:38 PM

Whenever I do that, he threatens to erase all of my Wii memory, destroy all of my DS games, then kill me.

Not before you lock all the doors and windows so he can't get in, though....  ::)

Already done.

Kilroy

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on April 09, 2008, 03:46:43 PM
Maybe my Dad, because he's way too strict and ALMOST always thinks he's right, but there's no way to blame my Mom.

Besides, if it was my parents' faults, wouldn't I be a little faggot as bad as him?

Half the time, when he attacks me, he does anything in his power to kill me (Heck, he even screams it at the top of his lungs), but I hold back, barely even wanting to hurt him, even though I know I have very good reason to.

He just inherits some bad characteristics from my Dad. Not saying my Dad is all bad, but he can be a bit... impatient.
::)

Lol, just kidding.

Anyway, but Humans are what Humans are. Each one is different, it doesn't matter who's related to who, it depends on what your parents did to raise you, how you live life in general, and also, simple genetics change everything.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 09, 2008, 03:46:31 PM
I blame public school. Logical explanation. :|
I would, too, except that our "public school" has a certain teacher, that will DEFINATELY straighten him up... heck, he's straightened ME up, and I wasn't even that bad to start with...

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Olimar on April 09, 2008, 03:48:50 PM

Lol, just kidding.

Anyway, but Humans are what Humans are. Each one is different, it doesn't matter who's related to who, it depends on what your parents did to raise you, how you live life in general, and also, simple genetics change everything.
Sorry about freaking out...

Ever since the Genius incident, I've been a bit over-defensive.  :(

Anyone who was there can probably agree why.

Miiman56

LinkXLR

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on April 09, 2008, 03:47:41 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 09, 2008, 03:44:38 PM

Whenever I do that, he threatens to erase all of my Wii memory, destroy all of my DS games, then kill me.

Already done.

And you're afraid of your 13-year old brother doing that? If he does that, just lock your room and sell all his clothes.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Kilroy

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on April 09, 2008, 03:49:44 PM

Lol, just kidding.

STORY TIME STORY TIME STORY TIME
 FOR NSF MASCOT

LinkXLR

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on April 09, 2008, 03:49:44 PM

Lol, just kidding.

Genius incident?

Jeeze, how much have I missed in ONE DAY?

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

えっちーせんぱい

You should probably grow up a bit yourself.