Main Menu

Ugh...Spanish 1....

Started by LinkXLR, February 05, 2008, 07:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinkXLR

This class is so much harder than it looks...D:

Anyone else have a, "Harder than it looks" class?

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

えっちーせんぱい

Silverhawk79

Zora Link

My spanish 1 class last year was easy... ????
and pre-calculus.
It's a pain DX

Sports1

SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89

Basic automotive electricity. The word "basic" in this case is used loosely, LOL

LinkXLR

Quote from: SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89 on February 05, 2008, 07:48:58 PM
Basic automotive electricity. The word "basic" in this case is used loosely, LOL
/lol

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Smashin

I came into Spanish I not knowing anything about it and it's one of my easiest classes.

Triforceman22

....French...

Instead of spanish we take french...

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Water ☮

Authentic Science Research = hell

I don't feel like explaining the class just know its hell, its a college level class and I'm a sophomore D:

[/hate]

Syncopathic

Try taking German instead. so much harder...
Spanish is extremely easy because I'm Mexican.

SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89

Quote from: Sceptile on February 05, 2008, 08:12:15 PM
Try taking German instead. so much harder...
Spanish is extremely easy because I'm Mexican.

German is not too hard, but Japanese is kicking my rear end. I dont have classes, but my girlfriend is teaching me a few phrases, since she's Japanese. I'm of spanish decent and I'm fluent in Castilian and Italian.

Wolfpika

THEEVILSPERKY

I had Spanish 1, 2, and 3 Honors all in high school... and still remember a fair amount I guess.  I thought it was the easiest class.  Learn a second word for basic things.. I mean really.  Just a second way of saying things, that was it.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Kraziwun

I've always considered Spanish to be one of my easier classes, throughout high school and now into college. I enjoy it and I've been lucky enough to have teachers/professors that I really like.

Hardest class for me... I dunno. Most classes aren't really that hard, just a lot of work.