Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Kristal looked to the Larvitar, and then to Katsuhi. "What about him?" She asked.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

" Stay," Lucas replied," we won't be gone long."
And with that he motioned to Kristal, than started running up the mountain.

Light

Kristal sighed, then followed. "If anyone from our team dies down there, I'm blaming you. Then you'll be in a helluva lot of pain."

jnfs2014

" Don't worry," Lucas said while running," it's 2 to 1."
      Lucas smiled as he was running.

Light

Kristal felt the loss of pressure and gain of altitude as they ran up the mountain. She began to breathe more heavily. "And Ozymandias?"

jnfs2014

" Ronin will take care of him, while Roy and Katsuhi will handle Darkrai," Lucas replied, out of breath.
  He saw that Kristal was out of breath too.
" Here," he added, handing her an Oran berry.

Roy issued commands. "Ronin, take Ozimandias. Katsuhi, help me with Darkrai."

Light

((Ozymandias is on our side for now, I thought.))

Kristal shoved the berry away bruptly, still breathing heavily. "Sorry, but it's not my energy that's worn out." She sat down on a rock to catch her breath. "I'm just not used to a change in weather so quickly, especially in the cold. My type is weak to ice like this." She kicked at the snow that rested under her feet. "I'm sorry. We should get going again." She said, standing up.

jnfs2014

(( You never know))
" It's ok," Lucas replied with a smile," stop when you need rest."

Light

"Thanks for keeping me in mind," Kristal started, as she pulled out a snow-white scarf from her bag, "but we need to find your father more than worry about me. Who knows how long he's been out here, and how much longer he can survive." She looked up at the intimidating peak of the mountain. "Are you sure he's up here?"

jnfs2014

" Yes," replied Lucas," Let's go."
   Lucas started but soon stopped. " Do you have another scarf?," he asked Kristal, embarrassed.

Light

Kristal sighed, smirking a bit. "You're hopeless if you ever need to go on a long-distance journey. Lucky for you," She said, pulling out a scarf of the like from her bag, "I always keep a spare, incase my scarf gets damaged or lost." She handed it to Lucas.

Triforce_Luigi

Darkrai appeared from the darkness around Articuno. With a wavd of his arm, he sent a dark mist at the team. "Dark Void," he muttered.

Ozymandias looked in shock. But the Dark Void was not meant for him. He knew it wouldn't do to resist Darkrai. He looked at Ronin, who had been ordered to take him, and sent a Fire Spin his way.

Above him, Fugue swooped down with an evil laugh. "Toxic!" he cried, swewing the poisonous liquid at Ronin.

Light

Kristal felt a large wave of dark energy back where the others were. She looked back down, concerned for the others.

X_Hero

Even though he was given an order, Katsuhi was still motionless, staring at Maetoka.

"Heh... What's the matter, Katsuhi? Scared as always?" Maetoka taunted Katsuhi with a joking voice.

"No, Maetoka..." Katsuhi began. "Look, I'm not sure if your answer will change, but... Please, you've got to leave Darkrai!"

"What? And give up on my search for power? Never..." Maetoka replied rudely. Katsuhi gritted his teeth angrily. "Besides... The only way to defeat my brother is through Darkrai's power... I have to defeat my brother... At any costs..."

"Do you not care that he's going to hurt many others?!" Katsuhi shouted at Maetoka. There was a silence for a while.

"Enough..." Maetoka said quietly, and he suddenly became engulfed in large sparks. "Volt Tackle." Maetoka leaped down from the tree and began to rush at Katsuhi as fast as he could.

jnfs2014

Lucas kept on going. " Once we find my father, he can help us," Lucas said, very nervous.
   " What if we don't find him," he thought.