Main Menu

Very Hard difficult thread!

Started by DededeCloneChris, January 04, 2008, 04:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

I'm now training in Very Hard mode with all the characters, I want to improve my skills more farther than before, to be ready of course!

So first, my journey begins in the Classic mode.........

Triforce_Luigi

DededeCloneChris

Ness (Use your bat!)
Ness is quite a good character for this time. Too bad I had to use 1 continue until the match with Master Hand.

Ness VS Giant Young Link
Partners are useless in this kind of battles, but they are great distractors! Using PK Flash and fire is a better idea.

Result:
1 continue.

My thoughts:
Need more training with him.

Marth (The Tiara boy is good!)
Marth's attacks are good, because they are both have a extra range and are strong at the same time.

Marth, Ally, Ally VS Giant Dr Mario
He killed himself. :P

Marth VS Metal Link
Endurance is the right word for this, I lose 1 life batttling this guy, Sword VS Metal Sword is a long battle, use always the B move for this if you manage to push your oponnent and when he comes back.

Marth VS Master Hand
Too bad, I was going fine until I remember I can "ignore" his attacks when he hit me with his "hand slap" attack, sending me flying with only 15% of damage!

Result:
1 continue

My thoughts:
Sincerely, Marth is a good character for me! I only need to ignore the Tiara's joke in battle. :P

CrazyGamer

My training regimen is beating Event 51, until you win without losing any stock.

Try that, If your up to it...
Your computer is unable to compute me.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: CrazyGamer on January 04, 2008, 04:48:13 PM
My training regimen is beating Event 51, until you win without losing any stock.

Try that, If your up to it...
Interesting indeed, thanks!

DededeCloneChris

Ice Climbers (Nana is there for a reason you know!)
Double characters? Bring it on!

Ice Climbers VS Zelda
This battle was going downhill to me, because I grabbed a Hammer item, unfortunanely, the top got out, so Zelda was going to give me a strong hit, until the top of the hammer was near Nana and meanwhile Popo was under the "Hammer's song" I pressed the A button and Nana grabbed the top and I made her throw the top to Zelda, defeating her! Use this when this kind of situation comes!

Ice Climbers, Ally VS Link and Marth
2 lifes in this battle? They were bullies to me, as I say before, partners are useless, but more in this kind of battles, they don't last 20 seconds long before they're out. Since Marth's attacks are a little long range and strong, is a bad idea to attack him with close combats attacks, remember this always when you use the Ice Climbers!

Ice Climbers: VS Many Pichus
Easy, but they were abusing the fact they were more than ma, sacrifing themselves using thunder in the edge of the Pokémon Stadium. That takes one life from me.

Ice Climbers VS 2 Hands
Defeating Master Hand is easy with both.......until he manages to hit Nana and complicate your battle with Crazy Hand, even the medium characters can fly with a simple attack of them, but I think heavy characters last longer. This battle costed me 1 continue!

Result:
1 continue

My opinion:
Next time, I'll pass this mode without any continue using the next character after Jigglypuff!

Triforce_Luigi

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

I can only do it with C. Falcon and G&W (I beat both classic and adventure mode with them without using a continue!)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 04, 2008, 05:22:26 PM
I can only do it with C. Falcon and G&W (I beat both classic and adventure mode with them without using a continue!)
In which difficult?

Triforceman22

Iv'e already beat Classic and Adventure mode with Link.

I find it VERY hard to believe that people beat all star without continuing on Very hard.
You have 3 recoveries. Come on!  :-\

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

DededeCloneChris

Warning:
If you ever challenge Luigi in the stage he is, stay away from the falls, he can throw you there easily, try it if you don't believe me!