Started by Bobcheese123, December 28, 2007, 09:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retequis

Quote from: Kita on December 28, 2007, 09:47:43 AM
Quote from: Bobcheese123 on December 28, 2007, 09:40:24 AM
Quote from: Kita on December 28, 2007, 09:38:43 AM
Quote from: Bobcheese123 on December 28, 2007, 09:32:03 AM
Quote from: Kita on December 28, 2007, 09:30:28 AM
He hacked me and Raymond before to get into our PM boxes.  This is old news.

Not old at all. He said this to me today. There is a mod for IPB to read PMs, it is not hacking. If Raymond logins into the Admin CP and goes to Components he can find the PM logs.

It's old news that he's a hacker that's what I'm saying.  gbw new he was a hacker a long while ago.  EJ told me himself he knows how to hack 2-3 weeks ago.  Lots of people know how to hack.  It's not a big deal.  Think about why EJ did it.  He knew you were up to something and wanted a straight answer.  Now I'm not saying what he did was right.  You know I don't like the guy at all, but if he is feels threatened then of course he wants to protect himself. 

Why can't we just let things go.  Let EJ do what he wants with his forum.  He paid for it.  If the users don't like it they can come here or go some place else.  EJ doesn't need anyone to try and ruin him.  He will do a fine job of that himself.

Sorry, I am not passive. I have reported him to my host and his host. There is enough proof to shut down his server.

No that's actually a good thing.  I mean if he did something illegel I'm glad you reported him.  I didn't mean for you to be passive.  It's just that a lot of users are wanting to wag war it seems and there is just no need for it.  You handled things in a mature way which is good.
For the record, I'm not here to wage war against anyone. -___-  I'm only here because NS2 seems like a sinking ship.  I go back to post in PO because that one's more active ((Stupid as well, but entertainment nowadays generally IS dumb)), and for the PM Box. :\  I talk to too many people on there to just up and leave.

Kita

Bob you should really lock this thread and we can move the discussion of this to the official thread that's floated.

I do think we need to protect our privacy so I'm all for doing things in a diplomatic way. 

And yes the creators of NSF do not want to be involved in anything that happens at NS2.  They do not condone spam raids or other means of destruction on another forum. 

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Pokesamrus

I hate how we need to add disclaimers for stupid, or ignorant, people who have to jump to conclusions lol.

00KIRBY

Ive never posted here before, but I had to reply to this. This makes me laugh sooo hard.

Pokesamrus

Quote from: 00KIRBY on December 28, 2007, 09:57:47 AM
Ive never posted here before, but I had to reply to this. This makes me laugh sooo hard.
stupid lurkers.

Kita

Quote from: Pokesamrus on December 28, 2007, 10:05:51 AM
Quote from: 00KIRBY on December 28, 2007, 09:57:47 AM
stupid lurkers.

Na sometimes they are the smart ones.  Then they don't say anything they would regret ;)

www.vortexshadow.com

Rayquarian

And to think he knows my e-mail address!

This is exactly why I use an e-mail address that I don't really care about.
...̅̅̅

ZGDK

farf

ssbb name: farf

ssbb friend code: 2793-0398-4657

add me please!

Genius

Quote from: Kita on December 28, 2007, 09:30:28 AM
He hacked me and Raymond before to get into our PM boxes.  This is old news.

That's not hacking.  EJ has direct access to the database, he can see PMs and anything else.  It doesn't take much work, just server access.

Personally, I doubt EJ has the hacking skill he does.  In addition, I really wouldn't trust everything that comes from Bobcheese.  I can't say whether that's true or not, but I think the whole thing is being made bigger than it needs to be.

Genius

Quote from: Bobcheese123 on December 28, 2007, 09:40:24 AM
Sorry, I am not passive. I have reported him to my host and his host. There is enough proof to shut down his server.

No.  Just saying that he knows how to hack, and even a threat not to mess with him isn't enough for that.  Unless he's actually made a hacking attempt, you've got nothing.

Judas

Um, yeah, Bob, looking at other people's PM's isn't "hacking". I can look at any PM anyone has sent on this forum (as EJ can on NS2), and anything anyone has done. It's all in the database, and the server admin has direct access to it. Not saying it's a good thing, and I don't make a regular practice of it personally, but it's definitely not illegal or "hacking".

Also, who cares? This isn't the place to try and degrade EJ. Do it somewhere else.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Kita

EJ Hacked my account on NS2 and apparently posted from hit saying that I plan to hack NS2.  What a scum bag!

www.vortexshadow.com

Invalidd

Well, I can't trust anyone. Especially EJ... anyway.

I'm sticking over here, I am DONE with Nsider2, I'm staying here for the rest of my Nsider life.