Main Menu

Omg I just got Halo 3 and...

Started by thunderhero4, December 27, 2007, 05:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

I couldnt help but notice the campaign is more boring that the first 2...am I crazy or am I not crazy?

Tahrann

I've said it before, campaign sucks, but the multiplayer is awesome
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

zeldafreak008

I heard it sucks, but the multiplayer is great.  As I say all the time around the internet, Halo is made for the multiplayer with a campaign for when you get bored!

[color="darkgreen"]CLICK MAH SIG FOR SOMETHING COOL![/color]

thunderhero4

Quote from: zeldafreak008 on December 28, 2007, 10:01:37 AM
I heard it sucks, but the multiplayer is great.  As I say all the time around the internet, Halo is made for the multiplayer with a campaign for when you get bored!
Same with smash bros.....which do you like more? Halo or Smash Bros.

I perfer smash bros. any day...

zeldafreak008

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 28, 2007, 11:33:40 AM

It's close, REALLY close, probably Smash Bros. when Brawl comes out, you just get more of a choice of what kind of moves and things you want, where Halo is pretty much shoot and get lucky, luck won't win you in Smash Bros. all the time...

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Halo, but it just gets too repetitive...

[color="darkgreen"]CLICK MAH SIG FOR SOMETHING COOL![/color]

W4W1

Ya, I know. It is really boring >.<
I'm only playing it to get the armor and other things. If you didn't need to play campaign to get anything, I wouldn't. Multiplayer is great though

The Seventh

Quote from: Tahrann on December 27, 2007, 07:41:38 PM
It seems pretty fun for the most part, but yeah it's not as good as the others.

Who here hates the High Charity mission?  Anyone?  So many floods, so creppy, no backup... for the most part.
Quote from: W4W1 on December 28, 2007, 02:52:07 PM
I'm only playing it to get the armor and other things. If you didn't need to play campaign to get anything, I wouldn't. Multiplayer is great though
Yeah, pretty much.

Have you heard of the Hayabusa armor?  It looks freaking sweet... except for the head, IMO.
meh

AN_18_FOOT_SLOTH

Halo 3's good...  Call of Duty 4 is MUCH better.  The campaign is short, but good (weird for a shooter, right?), and the multiplayer is absolutely incredible.  They managed to make a system where you unlock all the weapons and perks, giving you goals to work for, without making the people who've unlocked the higher-level stuff have too much of an advatage: you can still get kills with the very first guns, and in fact my favorite is the M4 Carbine, one of the first guns.  Even once you've unlocked everything, there's prestige mode, which lets you start back over as a noob (you get to keep your clan tag and a little icon letting everyone know you made it to the top level before).  If you can only pick one, I'd vote CoD4 any day.

Llama on Steroids

Halo 3's campaign is OKAY.
Call of Duty's campaign kicks major ass.
END OF STORY.

thunderhero4

Quote from: red7js on January 02, 2008, 04:07:51 PM
Quote from: Tahrann on December 27, 2007, 07:41:38 PM
It seems pretty fun for the most part, but yeah it's not as good as the others.

Who here hates the High Charity mission?  Anyone?  So many floods, so creppy, no backup... for the most part.
Quote from: W4W1 on December 28, 2007, 02:52:07 PM
Yeah, pretty much.

Have you heard of the Hayabusa armor?  It looks freaking sweet... except for the head, IMO.
you mean cortana? My LEAST favorite mission in any of the halo games....

and The haybusa head looks like one of those giant evil guys from power rangers....

I actually liked the campaign in Halo 3 more than most of Halo 2's campaign.
...̅̅̅

Oren

Quote from: zeldafreak008 on December 28, 2007, 11:46:01 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 28, 2007, 11:33:40 AM

It's close, REALLY close, probably Smash Bros. when Brawl comes out, you just get more of a choice of what kind of moves and things you want, where Halo is pretty much shoot and get lucky, luck won't win you in Smash Bros. all the time...

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Halo, but it just gets too repetitive...
your right i can play about 2 fights before i quit

THEEVILSPERKY

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 06, 2008, 11:54:47 AM
I actually liked the campaign in Halo 3 more than most of Halo 2's campaign.
My friend had his 360 over a few months ago and we played through all of Halo 2 and then we got 3 and did co-op campaign there.. and.. well.. I found myself enjoying 3 over 2 easily.  Guess it's just you and me.

Either way, the game isn't super-amazing, but it's pretty dang fun. ^_^
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

wthg

The Campaign is really bad and the multiplayer is bad i think because it chooses a certain game for u.I love shotty snipers but i rarely ever get to play it because the computer automatically chooses ther game for u :(

Magnum

Your a little late on the topic.
Sorry to all the mods, I just want to tell this guy so he knows.

Don't post in month old topics. It's a nice way to be banned ;)

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change