Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

((Awesome :D. You're accepted. Just so you know, you can make as many regulars as you want, but only one super hero/villain))

Fresco rode his snowboard as fast as he could to the Blue Moon Cafe. "No! I love this cafe!" he cried out. He got too close to the fire and felt himself sweating. Crap... The heat is excrutiating! he thought. He tried using his powers, but it wouldn't work. Too close.. He backed up and tried again. Agh... He fell on his knees, sweating. "Dammit... I need to get somewhere cooler..." he whispered, mustering the power to get back up and stumbling back.

---

"Ew, pervert!" she screamed, trying to cover herself up. She smacked his face.

Dr.Hobo2

Alex ran up to the cafe and watched it burn. He had his reporter's suit and microphone ready but he stood there watching. Wow! Now THIS is action!
"Um, excuse me, but we're live." Said the camera man.

"Oh, right." He said turning around. "Hello, this is Alexander Stery, the new reporter for CHN, City Heroes' News. It appears as a villain has come and taken a hostage while setting the place on fire. This is truely tragic!" He then walked over to Mysterio. "Excuse me, you look like a hero. Why aren't you helping?"

"That's because..." he said making a dramatic pause for dramatic effect. "This is Fresco's battle." He said looking over to Fresco. "If anyone's going to go in there and get the hostage back, it's him! So aren't you going to run in there right now and save her?" He said giving an evil smile that was concealed by his mask. "Remember, everyone's watching and this is your time to prove you're a hero."

"Amazing, this man, Fresco, is going to run in and save the hostage. This is truely amazing!" Alex said.

"And now I have to go." Mysterio said teleporting away.

20fan

Spike was hit and turned his head "you'll wish you had'ent done that"

Dr.Hobo2

((Alright, I have to go now. Bye))

THEBIRD

Fresco looked over at Mysterio with narrowed eyes. I don't like the sound of him... he thought. Fresco backed up until he was far enough away to spray a light cold mist. The cool mist made him colder, making the mist grow stronger. Soon, he could make ice again. Fresco ran back up and shot ice at the fire. With one hand he kept himself cool, the other hand he put some of the fire out. Soon, it was enough to get closer and closer to the building. Soon, only the back was still on fire. While he had the chance, Fresco ran into the burning building, continuing to spray himself to keep himself cold.

20fan

Spike dropped the girl and lit more matches throwing them on the floor.
He charged at Fresco With a spiked fist.

THEBIRD

Solon swooped out his foot to trip Spike.
---
Amy fell onto the floor, coughing. She got back up and inched towards the bar. She got behind the bar and began spraying all the beer and soda switches all around the cafe.

20fan

Spike turned  And leapt over the bar and grabbed Amy. "Stupid Bitch"
He turned off the switches and threw her across the room

Triforce_Luigi

((Um... The last character I made, the girl reporter... Can I change that to Civilian?))

THEBIRD

((Sure, just put the new person here.))

Fresco slid across the floor with ice and grabbed Amy. "Gotcha!" he called out. He kept on sliding across the icy floor and jumped out of the cafe.

"Th-thanks!" she stuttered as he jumped on his snowboard and contined to ride down the sidewalk.

"No problem..." he said as he got far enough away. "Now, stay hidden. I've got a fight to finish!" Fresco skated all the way back, but he stayed away from the fire. "Come out here if you want a fight!"

20fan

Spike  broke the leg off a table and set it on fire "why don't you come in here"

Triforce_Luigi

Name: Amelia Minuit (We need a girl in this RP to spice things up. >_>)
Looks: Tannish skin, dark brown eyes. She has longish brunette hair. She usually wears a gray shirt under a grayish-blue suit. She wears a similarly colored skirt that reaches her knees.
Job: Attorney))

THEBIRD

((Alright, you're in))

"If you want a fight, come out here. Otherwise, I'm leaving," growled Fresco, taking some more steps back.

Dr.Hobo2

Mysterio had teleported himself into the safe of the bank and took some money, but it was only enough to pay for his appartment and other needs. This should be enough. It's a good think that those two fighting are just coincedentially taking all the attention away from me. How lucky. He then teleported himself back to his house and left the money there. After thant, he went outside and flew to where Fresco and Spike were just in time to hear Fresco's last comment. "But you can't leave and just let that place burn to the ground...Or will you?" He said. Hm...I'm impressed that he's managed to get rid of half the fire. I guess I and Spike have underestimated him but then again...I didn't really think Spike would beat him in the first place.

THEBIRD

"No one's left in the building besides that villain," shrugged Fresco. "They can always rebuild it. My job is to save the citizens, not the buildings."