Started by fredrickthethird, December 18, 2007, 03:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

GrimTuesday

Ridley
Paula, Starman or another Earthbound rep
Animal Crosser

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

thunderhero4

GrimTuesday

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

Shujinco2

tollhouse2006

Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Shujinco2

LightShock

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Geno

As much as Lanky Kong would own, he is owned by Rare.

And I think you all know who I want...

Seriously, if Geno makes it in the game at all I will be extremely happy.

Ridley

Quote from: Geno on December 19, 2007, 12:37:41 PM
As much as Lanky Kong would own, he is owned by Rare.

And I think you all know who I want...

Seriously, if Geno makes it in the game at all I will be extremely happy.

What if he was an assist?
...It's quite obvious...

Xanatos

I'm still hoping for Mega Man.  His older games like the original Mega Man games and Mega Man X were some of my favorite games, and Mega Man would be a pretty cool character in Brawl.  With such a large arsenal of weapons, he'd make a pretty good addition to Brawl.

I'm still hoping for a graphically enhanced version of the original Mega Man X model, but the classic Mega Man model would be okay.

Ridley

Quote from: Xanatos on December 19, 2007, 12:43:31 PM
I'm still hoping for Mega Man.  His older games like the original Mega Man games and Mega Man X were some of my favorite games, and Mega Man would be a pretty cool character in Brawl.  With such a large arsenal of weapons, he'd make a pretty good addition to Brawl.

I'm still hoping for a graphically enhanced version of the original Mega Man X model, but the classic Mega Man model would be okay.

Dang it has been a while since I saw you around here. You might want to go to JavaJava's thread...
...It's quite obvious...