News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The NSFCD Tater Instigator- No Descriptions Required

Started by Zeldafan422, September 24, 2007, 04:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 14, 2009, 12:41:37 AM
psst let's pull a Custom/Doodle
nobody will suspect a thing!
I thought of it first, Robin Hood. =|
Wrong, as usual.
Funny how they have a better chance of success at this than you would.

Silverhawk79

Note to self: Fix QDB fully tomorrow.

Doodle

Quote from: SkyMyl on December 13, 2009, 10:30:28 PM
So, Doodle is Custom and vice versa. Why?
For the lulz, clearly. And to confuse everyone, which reminds me, it's been a while since you've been perplexed by a joke initiated by two indivi-

Hell, now you've got me doing it.

Wait, but Custom has Doodle's avy and sig. Wait, no, I mean Doodle has Custom's...Custom doesn't have Doodle's...he has his intercourse ING POSTCOUNT ASS intercourse
Whoops, I jinxed it! We had a pretty good streak going, too.
that's ridiculous. now ima play more rb2
YEAH

SkyMyl

Quote from: NOA_CUSTOM on December 14, 2009, 04:22:08 AM
that's ridiculous. now ima play more rb2
..."Custom". It was a clever ruse, I have to admit, but there were two flaws you made in your scheme with "Doodle". Behold, the crucial evidence that proves that you're Doodleboy99!

Users of NSFCD, faithful or not, I present to you this image. At first glance, nothing significant. Except, for those two flaws I just mentioned. Flaw #1, is the quote of my post. "Custom" quoted my post and responded to it with a statement that doesn't sound Custom-like. But that's not the first flaw. I clearly used a certain curse word twice, and yet it shows up as "intercourse". This indicates that "Custom" has censors on, which Custom didn't have enabled prior to this event, but Doodle has always had Censors on. If he was really Custom, censors would be disabled.

The #2nd flaw, is his post count. The REAL Custom passed 10K a long time ago, whereas Doodle was still at 9K. Note Custom's post count now. It's 10,000 exactly. Meanwhile, Doodle suddenly has 14K posts. This is something that, no matter how well pulled off the ruse is, can never actually be replaced or disguised well enough. It is the post count.

Speaking of posts, if you're willing to go back to the past, then you'll find posts that Doodle never even made. But, posts that Custom himself made. It all furthers my claim that-

THESE TWO PEOPLE HAVE CLEARLY BEEN MASQUERADING AS EACH OTHER FOR SCHOOLGIRL GIGGLES, AND I CAN PROVE IT!

Silverhawk79

Quote from: SkyMyl on December 14, 2009, 11:57:29 AM
..."Custom". It was a clever ruse, I have to admit, but there were two flaws you made in your scheme with "Doodle". Behold, the crucial evidence that proves that you're Doodleboy99!

Users of NSFCD, faithful or not, I present to you this image. At first glance, nothing significant. Except, for those two flaws I just mentioned. Flaw #1, is the quote of my post. "Custom" quoted my post and responded to it with a statement that doesn't sound Custom-like. But that's not the first flaw. I clearly used a certain curse word twice, and yet it shows up as "intercourse". This indicates that "Custom" has censors on, which Custom didn't have enabled prior to this event, but Doodle has always had Censors on. If he was really Custom, censors would be disabled.

The #2nd flaw, is his post count. The REAL Custom passed 10K a long time ago, whereas Doodle was still at 9K. Note Custom's post count now. It's 10,000 exactly. Meanwhile, Doodle suddenly has 14K posts. This is something that, no matter how well pulled off the ruse is, can never actually be replaced or disguised well enough. It is the post count.

Speaking of posts, if you're willing to go back to the past, then you'll find posts that Doodle never even made. But, posts that Custom himself made. It all furthers my claim that-

THESE TWO PEOPLE HAVE CLEARLY BEEN MASQUERADING AS EACH OTHER FOR SCHOOLGIRL GIGGLES, AND I CAN PROVE IT!

That's quite an accusation!

Custom

Quote from: SkyMyl on December 14, 2009, 11:57:29 AM

I'm going to play more Wii now. I give Modern Warfare: Reflex a 8.3/10. Great game, stays true to the Xbox 360 version.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Rayquarian

"The Town Tesseract" sounds like something that came directly out of my mind.

Tsumaru

Quote from: NOA_DOODLE on December 14, 2009, 02:19:16 PM
I'm going to play more Wii now. I give Modern Warfare: Reflex a 8.3/10. Great game, stays true to the Xbox 360 version.

Doodle, just buy a PC.  Even poopty PC's can max out Modern Warfare 1.

SkyMyl

Quote from: NOA_DOODLE on December 14, 2009, 02:19:16 PM
Wh-wh-whaaaaaaaat!?

Kayo

I am the sole representive of NOE, while all you NOAs sit there in one of the most intercourse ed up countries of the world. Thus, I command--

Actually, i think ima just give you cookies.

* NOE_KZ produces cookies from behind his back

^_^
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Linkman

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Tsumaru on December 14, 2009, 03:22:06 PM
Doodle, just buy a PC.  Even poopty PC's can max out Modern Warfare 1.
lolno
Mine can't run it.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Rayquarian

Quote from: NOE_KZ on December 14, 2009, 03:55:55 PM
I am the sole representive of NOE, while all you NOAs sit there in one of the most intercourse ed up countries of the world. Thus, I command--

Actually, i think ima just give you cookies.

* NOE_KZ produces cookies from behind his back

^_^
I was going to fire you, but...