Author Topic: Nintendogs Hog  (Read 157 times)

Offline viewtifulboy

• Viewtiful Joe's #1 fan
  • Ace of Spades
  • Karma +7/-11
  • AKA: NOISHE
Nintendogs Hog
« on: July 17, 2018, 07:50:40 AM »
I remember this day like it was yesterday, but it was a decade ago.  I was at Wal Mart with my family.  While mom was out shopping I went to the electronics section, where they had a demo of Nintendogs on the Nintendo DS.  I wanted to try it, but there was a line because of one kid who kept playing the demo over and over again for half an hour.  I never got to play it that day.  When I said "is this kid going to be playing for another hour?"  I heard him mumble "yep."

And then when we were leaving I saw the kid at the checkout lines and since swearing wasn't allowed I gave him the hardest death glare I could.  Now that I can swear I can say FUCK THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!  I WAS WAITING FOR NOTHING ALL BECAUSE HE'S A GREEDY LITTLE ASSHOLE! I wish I could track that intercourse er down and cut his tendons so he couldn't run while I beat him down with a tire iron!
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Offline JrDude

• The Coolest
  • Metroid
  • Karma +10/-22
  • Wanna Fight Brah?
    • Mah URL.
Re: Nintendogs Hog
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 04:52:07 AM »
ok

Offline Super

• Thunderfist
  • Karma +100/-73
  • AKA: Super
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 08:32:47 PM »
Nintenvagina cleaning device

Offline Custom

• Charlie Tunoku
  • The Master Baiter
  • Karma +207/-104
  • AKA: Customrobo13
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 11:33:32 AM »
I remember this day like it was yesterday, but it was a decade ago.  I was at Wal Mart with my family.  While mom was out shopping I went to the electronics section, where they had a demo of Nintendogs on the Nintendo DS.  I wanted to try it, but there was a line because of one kid who kept playing the demo over and over again for half an hour.  I never got to play it that day.  When I said "is this kid going to be playing for another hour?"  I heard him mumble "yep."

And then when we were leaving I saw the kid at the checkout lines and since swearing wasn't allowed I gave him the hardest death glare I could.  Now that I can swear I can say FUCK THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!  I WAS WAITING FOR NOTHING ALL BECAUSE HE'S A GREEDY LITTLE ASSHOLE! I wish I could track that intercourse er down and cut his tendons so he couldn't run while I beat him down with a tire iron!
is this the real one i don't remember what i did to remember who was who

Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!
I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Offline Custom

• Charlie Tunoku
  • The Master Baiter
  • Karma +207/-104
  • AKA: Customrobo13
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 11:33:57 AM »
is this the real one i don't remember what i did to remember who was who
if you're the real viewtifulboy please post a link to your fighting game retrospective

Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!
I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Offline Silverhawk79

• NSFCD Proprietor
  • Thunderfist
  • Karma +69/-118
  • GOBBLE GOBBLE MOTHERFUCKERS
  • AKA: Silverhawk79
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 07:49:44 AM »

aren't you like 25 by now or something

Offline L10

• The Rawk
  • Karma +2/-2
  • AKA: Lichig0
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 06:16:37 PM »
That escalated quickly.
<----.
<----|====O)))==) \) /=======
 <----'

Offline Tupin

• Great Mighty Poo
  • ***************************************************************************************************
  • Karma +33/-41
  • lol, quoi?
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 07:08:28 PM »
Amazing how he hasn't changed in over a decade.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Offline Super

• Thunderfist
  • Karma +100/-73
  • AKA: Super
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 04:20:37 AM »
Amazing how he hasn't changed in over a decade.

Offline whatwewishfor

• goomah
  • Giant Goomba
  • Karma +138/-110
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2018, 05:07:56 PM »
is this allowed
whatever

Offline whatwewishfor

• goomah
  • Giant Goomba
  • Karma +138/-110
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2018, 05:09:09 PM »

youre a hog
whatever