Generally Speaking > Power On

TEN YEARS.

(1/3) > >>

Silverhawk79:
We did it. Against all odds, we lasted 10 years. A decade. I started this forum when I was in high school. I'm out of college now. Some of us have kids, a wife, their own HOUSE. It blows my mind to think of all that has happened over these past ten years. Sure, we're not nearly as active as we used to be, and it's been years since we could really say we were really a happening place. But, well, I just want to thank each and every one of you for sticking around. Even if you're just stopping by for a few minutes every day, the fact that you still think of this place makes me smile.

Admittedly, I don't have any grand celebration planned. I don't even know where to begin. But I'm taking this opportunity to tell you all that change is coming to NSFCD. I'm currently investigating a new forum software, because SMF is just so boring. Additionally, I managed to secure our original domain of nsiderforums.net. With that, I feel like a lalrebrand is necessary. We've been stagnant for so long that I feel a redesign is absolutely necessary. They won't be immediate changes, but they're a-comin'. Happy 10 year anniversary, I love you all.

jaydee:
 ohintercourse me;

viewtifulboy:
It's impossible for anyone to have a house.  I would do anything for one.  In ten years I still can't afford to move out. :(

MoS:
10 more years.

Silverhawk79:

--- Quote from: MoS on September 22, 2017, 08:54:03 AM ---10 more years.

--- End quote ---
I think it's entirely possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version