November 12, 2018, 10:28:26 PM
News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

We own nsiderforums.net again.

Started by Silverhawk79, September 18, 2017, 06:55:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Silverhawk79

After nearly 10 years, nsiderforums.net has become available again. I've purchased it, as it was rightly mine to begin with. A small victory, but I feel like it's important. It'll be a little bit before it redirects here, though.

Zovistograt

It now redirects here and it is beautiful.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Super

That's actually really badass. Perfect timing too.

Joice

i wonder who owned the domain before tho

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Joice on September 18, 2017, 11:19:46 PM
i wonder who owned the domain before tho
Nsider2. It was actually a really big deal, with lots of shady backstabbing.

Joice

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 19, 2017, 04:07:23 AM
Nsider2. It was actually a really big deal, with lots of shady backstabbing.


oh i thought their domain was always nsider2.com

i don't remember them having the nsiderforums.net

that place was garbage anyway, they moved to ninfora.com now

SkyMyl

Now that's one hell of a way to commemorate ten years.

Doodle

YEAH

Zovistograt

September 22, 2017, 09:19:18 PM #8 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 09:20:01 PM by Zovistograt
Quote from: Joice on September 19, 2017, 04:42:51 AM
oh i thought their domain was always nsider2.com

i don't remember them having the nsiderforums.net

that place was garbage anyway, they moved to ninfora.com now
That story involves the former admin Snorkel, $2000, mutiny, sabotage, a redirect domain, and somehow also Warhammer 40K and Ukraine.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

L10

I saw the announcement in my spam box.

:(
&#128579;

Silverhawk79

Quote from: L10 on September 24, 2017, 05:30:24 AM
I saw the announcement in my spam box.

:(
Yeah, I don't know why we got blacklisted. It's depressing.

Zero

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 22, 2017, 09:19:18 PM
That story involves the former admin Snorkel, $2000, mutiny, sabotage, a redirect domain, and somehow also Warhammer 40K and Ukraine.


story time?

Silverhawk79


Zero

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 07, 2017, 07:12:17 PM
You weren't around for it? It's a doozy.


I was in the network of websites but honestly just didn't pay attention. I was more interested in playing video games and girls than internet forum drama haha

Doodle

YEAH

Go Up