November 16, 2018, 05:38:07 PM
News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

FLCL

Started by Custom, July 08, 2015, 09:42:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

viewtifulboy

Guess I'm not a weeb then.  As much as I like the game centers, merchandise and travel system, I wouldn't be ok with the rampant sexism and culture that inspires keeping to yourself.
Also some of the merchandise can get creepy.  They have Senran Kagura pillows that are disturbing and indecent, among other things.
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Custom

Quote from: viewtifulboy on June 18, 2016, 09:23:59 PM
Guess I'm not a weeb then.  As much as I like the game centers, merchandise and travel system, I wouldn't be ok with the rampant sexism and culture that inspires keeping to yourself.
Also some of the merchandise can get creepy.  They have Senran Kagura pillows that are disturbing and indecent, among other things.


i like hentai

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

viewtifulboy

Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

whatwewishfor

Quote from: viewtifulboy on June 18, 2016, 09:23:59 PM
Guess I'm not a weeb then.  As much as I like the game centers, merchandise and travel system, I wouldn't be ok with the rampant sexism and culture that inspires keeping to yourself.
Also some of the merchandise can get creepy.  They have Senran Kagura pillows that are disturbing and indecent, among other things.
senran kagura is already indecent
whatever

buttlord420


Custom

i can't believe they are bringing this anime back

terrible idea

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

whatwewishfor

whatever

Custom

Quote from: Custom on July 30, 2016, 03:48:04 PM
i can't believe they are bringing this anime back

terrible idea
the pillows are doing the entire soundtrack it seems

great idea

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Custom on August 01, 2017, 03:22:18 AM
the pillows are doing the entire soundtrack it seems

great idea


you know you're gonna check it out, don't lie

but really FLCL didn't need to be revived, but at this point expect everything to be revived

Custom

Quote from: Zero on August 02, 2017, 07:26:34 PM
you know you're gonna check it out, don't lie

but really FLCL didn't need to be revived, but at this point expect everything to be revived
i really like the pillows, not sarcastic

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Custom on August 03, 2017, 12:31:21 AM
i really like the pillows, not sarcastic


oh i know, Im pretty sure I remember their presence on your last.fm. They're pretty great, I'm just saying that I can't see you not checking out this revival. I hate reboots and unnecessary continuations a lot(GT, Super, Boruto, etc.) but hey this probably won't be as bad you know?

JrDude

April 04, 2018, 10:19:03 PM #41 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 02:32:55 AM by JrDude
This hasn't been posted in for 120 days. Fascinating.
Anyway, this Anime is renewed for 2 new seasons.
Dude .

Go Up