September 24, 2018, 08:11:46 PM

News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.


FFXV demo

Started by Super, May 25, 2015, 02:27:19 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Super

Finally got a chance to play it.


I'm honestly pleasantly surprised by it. I figured it'd be a lot like FFXIII but I was wrong. The combat system is actually pretty awesome.


I went from mildly interested to "gonna get it aw yeah". If you guys get the chance to try it out, do it.






Dem graphics.

Custom

i really want to try it out but no xbox one/ps4/will not get either of those until rock band
i think it's coming out on xbox one though so i guess i will get it eventually

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super

Quote from: Custom on May 25, 2015, 02:29:20 AM
i really want to try it out but no xbox one/ps4/will not get either of those until rock band
i think it's coming out on xbox one though so i guess i will get it eventually
It is coming out on Xbone, as well as Kingdom Hearts III.


Btw, if you plan on getting an Xbone, your Rock Band poop will transfer over to RB4. Songs and instruments.

Tupin

I still haven't gotten a PS4 or Xbone. Probably gonna go with the former, but I've been with a Wii U and PC for a while now. FFXIII's main problem for me was the story, I hope they fixed that.
[br /][br /]
Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

whatwewishfor

the stealth section was dumb
whatever

Custom

Quote from: Super on May 25, 2015, 03:02:06 AM
It is coming out on Xbone, as well as Kingdom Hearts III.


Btw, if you plan on getting an Xbone, your Rock Band poop will transfer over to RB4. Songs and instruments.


yeah, that's the only reason i'm getting an xbone. i have too many songs to lose lol
if rock band 4 was never announced i would have gotten a ps4 for sure

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super


Custom


Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Go Up