September 19, 2018, 05:59:25 PM

News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga


Contradictory Board and Rule Violations

Started by Viewtifulboy, April 26, 2015, 06:13:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on May 05, 2015, 01:02:19 PM
But I have nowhere else to go. :(
stay here, just be cool and chill like me son hell yeah ninny

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Viewtifulboy

I'm not going to be rude, vulgar or immoral though.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on May 05, 2015, 05:08:27 PM
I'm not going to be rude, vulgar or immoral though.
yeah man nobody does that poop around here it's cool lil man

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!


viewtifulboy

Actually Custom, I have seen users here who have done all three of those things.  In fact that is why this thread was made in the first place.
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Custom

Quote from: viewtifulboy on July 08, 2015, 08:47:42 AM
Actually Custom, I have seen users here who have done all three of those things.  In fact that is why this thread was made in the first place.
YES

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

viewtifulboy

I'm glad you agree.  Please take action.
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Custom

Quote from: viewtifulboy on July 08, 2015, 11:24:08 AM
I'm glad you agree.  Please take action.


eh, maybe tomorrow i will think about it

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super

I had Taco Bell yesterday and had to take action soon after.

Go Up