December 08, 2019, 10:05:27 am

News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me


Discord Info (for those interested)

Started by Super, August 21, 2014, 08:15:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Super

August 21, 2014, 08:15:59 pm Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 11:15:48 pm by Super
Probably the most active NSFCD-related thing still going.


https://discord.gg/zhxxUKe




Custom


Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 am
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!


jatoskep

why'd we even move from #nyanya to #flatline i don't remember

Custom

Quote from: jatoskep on January 26, 2015, 04:00:01 pm
why'd we even move from #nyanya to #flatline i don't remember


vaatix never went to #nyanya, vaatix used to go on #nsider. he moved from #nsider to #flatline becuase (i don't know this part) but we've been there ever since

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 am
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Doodle

#flatline was supposed to be the NEXT BIG THING so they corralled everyone into it
YEAH

Super

Quote from: Doodle on January 26, 2015, 11:26:37 pm
#flatline was supposed to be the NEXT BIG THING so they corralled everyone into it
It was great and no one recognized it. Like the Dreamcast.


:'(

jatoskep


Doodle

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YEAH

jatoskep

This is a good chat where doodle tells us what cat childbirth is like.

Custom

Quote from: jatoskep on August 01, 2015, 05:40:22 pm
This is a good chat where doodle tells us what cat childbirth is like.
yeah it's more like a text log on fatherhood

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 am
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super


Doodle

Quote from: Custom on August 02, 2015, 03:52:04 pm
yeah it's more like a text log on fatherhood

this isn't a metaphor, custom
I literally have six kittens now
want a kitten
YEAH

buttlord420

Quote from: Doodle on August 03, 2015, 03:53:43 pm
this isn't a metaphor, custom
I literally have six kittens now
want a kitten