September 24, 2018, 05:21:08 AM

News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY


The NSFCD Chatté

Started by Super, March 11, 2014, 04:28:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Super

The intercourse  is this Mack feller

Silverhawk79

There's still topics from over a year ago on the front page. Jesus.

Eizweir

hey guys. you probably won't remember me, but i popped back in here and found that it was still online which is super cool. i was a super obnoxious edge lord for a bit last time i was kind of active, but i have lots of good memories about this place when i first joined in 07.

i might hang out a bit here or on the Discord (@Eizweir), let's be Steam friends maybe, and i'm sorry about the bullpoop in my post history.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

JrDude

May 29, 2018, 10:46:23 PM #933 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 02:29:02 AM by JrDude
I would forgive you, but I don't remember you.
So go rot in hell you obnoxious scum.

Eizweir

Quote from: JrDude on May 29, 2018, 10:46:23 PM
I would forgive you, but I don't remember you.
So go rot in hell you obnoxious scum.
That might be for the best aha.

My tag was 'Xero' or 'Marth Xero' when I first joined but I changed it quite a bit over the years. 'Diego Armando', 'Roy Khan', and others I can't remember.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Lux Aeterna on May 26, 2018, 05:24:00 PM
hey guys. you probably won't remember me, but i popped back in here and found that it was still online which is super cool. i was a super obnoxious edge lord for a bit last time i was kind of active, but i have lots of good memories about this place when i first joined in 07.

i might hang out a bit here or on the Discord (@Eizweir), let's be Steam friends maybe, and i'm sorry about the bullpoop in my post history.
I remember. I never forget a face.

also what the intercourse  my power keeps going out jesus christ

Syncopathic

Quote from: Lux Aeterna on May 30, 2018, 10:00:51 AM
That might be for the best aha.

My tag was 'Xero' or 'Marth Xero' when I first joined but I changed it quite a bit over the years. 'Diego Armando', 'Roy Khan', and others I can't remember.

HEY I REMEMBER YOU
welcome back.
join us on discord or IRC
it's more active on there either ways

Eizweir

Quote from: Syncopathic on June 04, 2018, 04:08:44 PM
HEY I REMEMBER YOU
welcome back.
join us on discord or IRC
it's more active on there either ways

i did join the Discord yeah but I'll have to get better at checking in there
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Silverhawk79

No new posts in nearly two weeks. What the intercourse , guys.

Custom

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on July 07, 2018, 07:56:25 PM
No new posts in nearly two weeks. What the intercourse , guys.
sorry dad

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

jaydee

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on July 07, 2018, 07:56:25 PM
No new posts in nearly two weeks. What the intercourse , guys.
it's too hot

Super

Do something interesting, Silver.

JrDude

July 09, 2018, 11:04:02 PM #942 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 02:28:43 AM by JrDude
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on July 07, 2018, 07:56:25 PMNo new posts in nearly two weeks. What the intercourse , guys.
I agree with this.

Eizweir

i mean if you would like me to post about Richard Brinsley Sheridan's 1777 play The School for Scandal and theatre scholar James Thompson's article "Sheridan, The School for Scandal, and Aggression" while I try and actually get homework done on time for once i guess i could do that
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Super

We should talk about Twinkies and bubblegum.

Go Up