November 21, 2018, 12:14:18 PM
News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Nintendo Force Application

Started by Viewtifulboy, August 06, 2013, 04:23:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Macawmoses

I realize this is months old, but I'm friends with a NF editor and did my PAX East panel with him. So if you're still after a contact, I can make something happen. Same with most major sites, I suppose.

Tupin

Quote from: Macawmoses on December 20, 2013, 10:12:11 PM
I realize this is months old, but I'm friends with a NF editor and did my PAX East panel with him. So if you're still after a contact, I can make something happen. Same with most major sites, I suppose.

Seriously? You're taking Viewtifulboy seriously? Have you seen his writing?

I actually wrote for you, remember?
[br /][br /]
Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Tupin on December 20, 2013, 10:19:08 PM
Seriously? You're taking Viewtifulboy seriously? Have you seen his writing?

I actually wrote for you, remember?
I haven't seen what he does when he's not trolling our boards. I'm all for giving shots to people if they want to take them.

Super

Quote from: Macawmoses on December 21, 2013, 02:42:01 PM
I haven't seen what he does when he's not trolling our boards. I'm all for giving shots to people if they want to take them.
I'll take a few shots of whiskey.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Macawmoses on December 21, 2013, 02:42:01 PM
I haven't seen what he does when he's not trolling our boards. I'm all for giving shots to people if they want to take them.
Hey Mac, what've you been up to lately?

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Macawmoses on December 21, 2013, 02:42:01 PM
I haven't seen what he does when he's not trolling our boards. I'm all for giving shots to people if they want to take them.

I take my writing very seriously.  Even if the writing itself isn't always serious.  I really appreciate your offer.  I'll contact you when I feel I'm ready.  Kind of busy in my life at the moment. ;0

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on December 25, 2013, 05:26:23 PM
I take my writing very seriously.  Even if the writing itself isn't always serious.  I really appreciate your offer.  I'll contact you when I feel I'm ready.  Kind of busy in my life at the moment. ;0
busy saving the world from POT

Viewtifulboy

Macaw, I contacted you, but you didn't respond. :(

whatwewishfor

whatever


Custom


Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

buttlord420


Custom


Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Go Up