November 20, 2018, 03:12:52 PM
News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Super's Adventure

Started by Super, April 27, 2013, 01:32:30 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Super

You walk outside your house and are thrust into the unknown. This is what you see.





You choose left or right?

Custom


Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

JrDude

April 27, 2013, 03:46:44 AM #2 Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 05:35:38 PM by JrDude
Straight through the grass to the sun!
Dude .

Super

Quote from: Custom on April 27, 2013, 02:14:13 AM
left
You choose the left path. You follow it until you encounter two smiling imps. You notice that the road ahead is intercourse ed up as poop. What do you do?

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Super on April 27, 2013, 05:00:34 AM
You choose the left path. You follow it until you encounter two smiling imps. You notice that the road ahead is intercourse ed up as poop. What do you do?

tell the imps they are cool and you are cool
whatever

Custom

then turn around and og back intercourse  those dumbass imps they're dumb as poop

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Custom on April 27, 2013, 12:17:42 PM
then turn around and og back intercourse  those dumbass imps they're dumb as poop


this

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

The imps are not amused by your cheeky behavior and set up a kinetic barrier around the general area, preventing you from physically leaving. They tell you that they will only let you go if you can best them in a game of their choice. How do you proceed?


RazorFilledCandy



whatwewishfor

Quote from: Super on April 28, 2013, 05:10:22 AM
The imps are not amused by your cheeky behavior and set up a kinetic barrier around the general area, preventing you from physically leaving. They tell you that they will only let you go if you can best them in a game of their choice. How do you proceed?


challenge him to a thumb war as he has no thumbs
whatever

CoasterKid93

Begin masturbating furiously
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Zero


Custom

SUPER WTF HOW DOES THIS STORY END BREH

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

whatwewishfor

whatever

Go Up