September 24, 2018, 06:45:05 PM

News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY


Age of Empires II HD Steam

Started by , March 07, 2013, 02:31:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Spud

I'll probably get around to buying it sometime before it releases. Heard it was better than AoE3.

Super

Lote, I was intercourse ing ecstatic when I saw this. I wanted to have sex with my computer screen.


GOD LISTENED TO MY PRAYERS

Custom


Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super


Zero

i really enjoyed III but never played this

i might just get this.

Quote from: Z on March 08, 2013, 02:21:06 AM
i really enjoyed III but never played this

i might just get this.
3 is kind of almost completely different in a lot of ways
[br /]

Quote from: Spud on March 07, 2013, 11:18:14 PM
I'll probably get around to buying it sometime before it releases. Heard it was better than AoE3.
I still liked AoE3, but a lot of people who went from 2 to 3 I think find 2 to be better. It might be because of all the changes 3 brings about.
[br /]

Quote from: Super on March 08, 2013, 01:45:20 AM
Lote, I was intercourse ing ecstatic when I saw this. I wanted to have sex with my computer screen.


GOD LISTENED TO MY PRAYERS
oh my goodness, yes.
Though I might not end up getting it until it goes on a bigger sale.

Quote from: Super on March 08, 2013, 01:45:57 AM
Permaban.
seriously
[br /]

March 09, 2013, 12:26:19 AM #9 Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 12:26:44 AM by Died
They added another bundle option

QuoteBundle 3 lets you experience the Age of Empires Legacy!

    3) Pre-purchase Age of Empires Legacy Bundle - $27.99 (Receive Age of Empires III and both expansions at time of purchase and Age of Empires II: HD Edition will unlock automatically as soon as it becomes available!)

[br /]

Go Up