Generally Speaking > Artistic Discussion

Seven Psychopaths

(1/2) > >>

Flying Chickens:
I saw this the other day. Great movie actually, better than my expectations. I thought it would be just kind of a silly movie without much going for it besides the cast, but it was really fantastic. Anyone else seen it? Thoughts?

Zero:
was the plot better or worse than The King of Fighters?

Flying Chickens:

--- Quote from: Z on February 27, 2013, 06:46:33 PM ---was the plot better or worse than The King of Fighters?

--- End quote ---
I realize this is probably difficult given my current profile, but I'm actually hoping for some at least modestly on topic discussion here.

Zero:

--- Quote from: Viewtlfulboy on February 27, 2013, 06:49:57 PM ---I realize this is probably difficult given my current profile, but I'm actually hoping for some at least modestly on topic discussion here.

--- End quote ---

how dishonorable

anyway yeah man I saw the preview for it and was intrigued. I just don't go to the movies much these days because my friends either moved away or became hardcore party addicts and just don't do anything other than party. I'm not the type to go to a theater by myself, so I usually just wait for retail releases/netflix/amazon.

It looks like my kind of movie through and through, though

Flying Chickens:

--- Quote from: Z on February 27, 2013, 06:54:22 PM ---how dishonorable

anyway yeah man I saw the preview for it and was intrigued. I just don't go to the movies much these days because my friends either moved away or became hardcore party addicts and just don't do anything other than party. I'm not the type to go to a theater by myself, so I usually just wait for retail releases/netflix/amazon.

It looks like my kind of movie through and through, though

--- End quote ---
Oh, it's been out on DvD for (I think) a couple weeks now. If you have a chance to pick it up I'd suggest doing so. Or, considering you're in the States and have Netflix, it might be on Netflix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version