June 17, 2019, 12:04:06 am

News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 announced for DS!

Started by Hero_of_Darkness, February 25, 2012, 05:39:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zephilicious

and they'll still be easy as intercourse

its not the teams that win tournaments
~~ <3

Nayrman

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on July 13, 2012, 08:57:01 pm
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/?trainers

Link to all  the animated trainer sprites from B2/W2 if you want.
OH MY GOD, I didn't know they were all animated so smoothly. I love it!

Just in case you don't want to know who all is battleable that we've met before, a spoilertag.
[spoiler]I noticed all the sprites for the Johto/Kanto leaders are basically the same motions as in HGSS, just a lot smoother.[/spoiler]

This just made me more excited for B2W2
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.

The Riddler

dunno if anyone noticed

this is a trainer sprite

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Nayrman

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on July 13, 2012, 09:20:42 pm
dunno if anyone noticed

this is a trainer sprite

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I'm more concerned about the one to its left... Is that... [spoiler]Alder's final form? idklol

Also the weird floaty brown robotic thing and the floating girl next to it. I'm ... confused.[/spoiler]
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.

The Riddler

Quote from: Kayo on July 13, 2012, 09:29:58 pm
I'm more concerned about the one to its left... Is that... [spoiler]Alder's final form? idklol

Also the weird floaty brown robotic thing and the floating girl next to it. I'm ... confused.[/spoiler]
that's the dude from black city/white forest.

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on July 13, 2012, 09:31:17 pm
that's the dude from black city/white forest.
First one I mentioned? Must be like, a son or something.

Kayo

Kayo

i swear this game duo looks like way too much fun. Total step-up from B/W in terms of replay value to the absolute highest degree.

ThePowerOfOne

Still have yet to finish Black. Finally started playing again after getting bored when I got to whatever city where you get the 6th badge. (the city names sucked so hard this gen I never felt the need to remember them)

I'll be getting Black 2 when it comes out though; seems a bit more interesting and I like the extras.

Kayo

Quote from: Misha on July 14, 2012, 12:09:36 am
Still have yet to finish Black. Finally started playing again after getting bored when I got to whatever city where you get the 6th badge. (the city names sucked so hard this gen I never felt the need to remember them)

I'll be getting Black 2 when it comes out though; seems a bit more interesting and I like the extras.
The airport city? I think they're actually making use of that airport now, because according to Serebii's Pokearth, a new city on the other side of the map is said to have "access to" it, and they're not even connected in any way.