October 18, 2019, 12:25:58 pm

News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality


Club Nintendo

Started by DededeCloneChris, December 14, 2011, 12:27:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Zero


DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Z on August 09, 2012, 06:14:06 pm
yep
So? The handle cord on the Wiimote wasn't golden. I'll let this pass. It's an actual device sold for extra coins, anyway.

The Riddler

August 09, 2012, 06:40:19 pm #32 Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 06:40:35 pm by The Riddler
Wrist strap =/= Hard wire

Now you're gonna be holding two gold controller pieces with a long ugly white wire in the middle

honestly not even worth it, save your coins. wii is on it's way out for wii u, i'm sure you already have controllers

DededeCloneChris

August 09, 2012, 09:22:54 pm #33 Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 09:23:16 pm by DededeCloneChris
Quote from: The Riddler on August 09, 2012, 06:40:19 pm
honestly not even worth it, save your coins. wii is on it's way out for wii u, i'm sure you already have controllers
It is worth it! I'm conveniently missing a fourth Nunchuk to complete the set.

The Riddler

Quote from: DededeCloneChris on August 09, 2012, 09:22:54 pm
It is worth it! I'm conveniently missing a fourth Nunchuk to complete the set.
Well, that is convenient - but how often do you need four nunchuks

Spud

Quote from: DededeCloneChris on August 09, 2012, 01:25:07 pm
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/09/new-club-nintendo-reward-gold-nunchuk-controller/

Nayrman, you can stop your whining now.

The U.S. Club Nintendo has a Golden Nunchuk for a reward: 900 Coins.

Fucking Siliconera. Gives me trojans every time I visit.
Also not really fond of the white cord. It looks kind of silly.

Zero

Quote from: Spud on August 10, 2012, 12:28:04 am
Fucking Siliconera. Gives me trojans every time I visit.
Also not really fond of the white cord. It looks kind of silly.


Agreed

Neerb

After starting with stuff like Majora's Mask and Mario Party 2, then moving to months of crap like Urban Champion 3D and NES Football, Club Nintendo is back to having awesome downloadable games. Specifically, Super Smash Bros., which I downloaded yesterday for 200 coins.

Zero

Quote from: Trevelyan on September 05, 2012, 09:12:11 am
After starting with stuff like Majora's Mask and Mario Party 2, then moving to months of crap like Urban Champion 3D and NES Football, Club Nintendo is back to having awesome downloadable games. Specifically, Super Smash Bros., which I downloaded yesterday for 200 coins.


About time

Neerb

Now available: 1080 Snowboarding (for N64) for Wii VC, Mario Party 2 (again? we can't even get a different number?) for Wii VC, and Metroid II: Return of Samus for VC.

Get 'em while they're hot.

I just downloaded Metroid II, because that's an extremely nice surprise. I'll probably download 1080 Snowboarding tomorrow, since I loved 1080 Avalanche on Gamecube.

Zero

bumping this thread to inform people that Club Nintendo is offering Super Mario RPG LotSS for 200 coins.

Get it while its hot

Thirdkoopa

i love club ninty already got two games (the game & watch games) and a shirt through it

tempted to get smrpg; there's not much else good right now
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 pm
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

RazorFilledCandy

I love club nintendo, I got so many posters from them

I kind of want to get smprg on vc but at the same time I want the physical help wat do


Custom

Quote from: RazorFilledCandy on May 08, 2013, 11:00:21 pm
I love club nintendo, I got so many posters from them

I kind of want to get smprg on vc but at the same time I want the physical help wat do


wait for wii u vc

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 am
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Custom on May 08, 2013, 11:12:45 pm
wait for wii u vc


..but then you can just transfer it for like 1 dollar or whatever