September 22, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me


Starcraft + Brood War

Started by Super, March 13, 2011, 05:52:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Silverhawk79


Kayo

Quote from: Tiger Barb on August 29, 2011, 10:24:03 AM
I should get this again. It seemed like Starcraft died with me, after my external hard drive died. So I stopped bugging everyone and the stopped playing.

I feel important now.
Yes it's all your fault.

Actually you just made everything lag whenever we let you play.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

Quote from: Kayo on August 30, 2011, 08:06:17 AM
Yes it's all your fault.

Actually you just made everything lag whenever we let you play.
That was only after I got my new modem. Before then it worked fine.

Kayo

Quote from: Tiger Barb on August 30, 2011, 08:13:28 PM
That was only after I got my new modem. Before then it worked fine.
Why would you replace a good modem with a poopty one
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

Maybe it wasn't properly configured.

Spud

Neat. Maybe I can play next month when I get internet.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Kayo on August 31, 2011, 12:36:37 PM
Why would you replace a good modem with a poopty one
Because the other one stopped working completely.

Doodle

If we can get like at least three people for a game, I'd play.
YEAH

Super

Quote from: Doodle on September 14, 2011, 06:54:24 AM
If we can get like at least three people for a game, I'd play.
Starcraft orgy

Super

Starcraftin' is happening again. Prepare your cannons.

Silverhawk79

It'll happen sometime this week, I think. Not 100% sure.

Super


buttlord420


Doodle

YEAH


Go Up