November 13, 2018, 09:05:07 AM
News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Mack was in a car accident.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 27, 2011, 07:39:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Max Headroom

That's not good. Hope things turn out ok.
[move][/move]

DSGamer3002

I no longer consider myself a part of this community but Mack has always proven to me to be of great character with positive motives and this is a terrible event. I send my best wishes for a speedy recovery to him and hope that his personal effects are some how replaceable to some degree.

FruitFlow

I'll have my card posted up by tomorrow morning.
I still have a few edits that need to be done no thanks to the craptastic Paint program.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Zeph (Your forum is censored)

February 28, 2011, 12:33:56 AM #33 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 12:35:23 AM by Zeph (Your forum is censored)
holy intercourse  your forum is poop registration is broken i cant make a good alt so im stuck with this poopty one i dont even remember making
also i hate mack and well everything what the intercourse  intercourse  intercourse  intercourse

oh this is for you <3

goodbye

oops wrong link goodybye again. ps unban me from irc pls i need another place to troll

Macawmoses

I have made an amendment to the screen-name to ensure no one is confused - I am not Kyle!

I also managed to break into his Skype and Pidgin. If anyone knows anyone I should inform, please let me know. I am currently looking for an Andrew Morris (or Morrison?). Any help tracking him down would be great!

<Sharky>

JrDude

February 28, 2011, 01:25:38 AM #35 Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 12:39:14 AM by JrDude
Hi Mack.
Dude .

Level_9_Chao

Tell him I love him.

Cars, who needs em.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Nayrman

Kayo

I love him enough to use my actual handwriting and scan it in <3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tsumaru

Hoping for a swift recovery, Mack.

Starforce

I don't usually post on this forum, but after receiving the email that I did while checking this morning I had to come here. I sincerely hope that Mackormoses makes a good recovery from the accident. He's very lucky to be alive.

~Starforce

Shujinco2

Damn, that doesn't sound pleasant. But he'll shine through.

As for my card... I'm not very good with making computer images... I'll try tho.

Kooper

I just heard this morning and decided to bring back this dinosaur from it's rest. (btw, to those that know, it's me Ash from Ichi and the like.)

I hope Mack gets back to himself soon, and doing the things he does. Someone who actually goes out to get some nobody a sale when they just get a different game from a friend is a good person in my book.
"Fire of battle, reveal my heart, Psycho Burgundy!"

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Kooper on February 28, 2011, 08:56:19 AM
I just heard this morning and decided to bring back this dinosaur from it's rest. (btw, to those that know, it's me Ash from Ichi and the like.)

I hope Mack gets back to himself soon, and doing the things he does. Someone who actually goes out to get some nobody a sale when they just get a different game from a friend is a good person in my book.
Dinosaur? It's not that old...:P

Zero

This sucks a lot of ass

Get well soon, Mack.

Go Up