News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Switch Crisis - Another NSF Werewolf [Finished!] (Uhh...wow. Again?)

Started by SkyMyl, January 21, 2011, 06:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawnwolfNxhoj

Shujinco2

Quote from: dawnwolfnxhoj on February 07, 2011, 07:29:44 PM
oh boy..., who to vote for...?
Just vote for JRose.

Unless you seriously think someone else is the culprit?

Dog Food

Last time I didn't join the bandwagon and voted for the intercourse ing seer, so yeah this time I'm just going to be an obedient little villager and vote for JRose.

...As much as I hate bandwagons.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

The aftermath of yesterday crossed into today's lynching! No, it's not laziness...what gives you that idea?

[Apologies, guys, but I couldn't quite finish the story tonight. I'll fix it up after I wake up on Tuesday, though. Night Phase goes on as usual!

[spoiler]"EVERYONE GATHER 'ROUND, WE'VE GOT A SITUATION HERE!"

The man's booming voice echoed across the entire village, awakening those still in a slumber, forcing those awake to rush to the lynching point. Everyone remaining gathered at the lynching point as quickly as they could, but arrived to find the man missing.

"EVERYONE RUSH OVER TO TK'S HOUSE!", the man added minutes later.

J knew very well what was coming. He immediately knew what had become of TK, and solemnly walked with the rest of the group to his house, most of whom were still half-asleep. Some time later, they had all arrived at TK's house, to find the front door half of what it used to be, and saw blood at the base of the stairs near the front of the house.

"No...not TK!", KJ reacted.

"Damn it all...we just can't make it through a night without someone dying.", Magnum spoke aloud.

"That wolf is going to pay, I swear it...", Mace quietly vowed.

"Actually, if you would all get in the house, you would notice that it wasn't a wolf that killed TK!'

Perplexed, the villagers walked into the house and up the stairs, to find TK's body slumped against the wall, while not the bloody mess Kayo's body was, it seemed TK took a similar blow that Kayo did. The man was crouching next to TK's body, shotgun at his side, grimly staring at what was once the person who had one of the friendliest attitudes in the town.

"It was the same person that got Kayo, from the looks of this wound here. I swear I'm going to find out who this "MEGATON PUNCH" guy is before today ends..."

"Let's give him the same treatment we gave Kayo and give him a burial before today's lynching, shall we?", J nonchalantly said.

"I'm not digging your attitude there, J.", Shuj openly, and suddenly, spoke.

"What do you mean, Shuj?"

Shuj split from the crowd and dived for the man's shotgun, flipped around, and aimed it at J's head, who promptly raised his hands up in the air.

"Give me one reason why we shouldn't be suspicious of you after yesterday's incident, J."

"Yo, Shuj! No need to be so fierce in accusing him here!", Magnum shouted.

"Shujnco, put the gun down. Now.", the man demanded.

"No, he's the last wolf, I'm certain of it!"

"Shuj, stop!", KJ pleaded.

"You're insane, Shuj! I didn't know Silver's identity, but what he truly was, is something that I was well aware of for months now. And because of that, I have full proof that I'm innocent!"

"I want this proof. Right now."

"It's in my house. Are you willing to let me go out of my way to get the proof, Shuj?"

"...we'll go together. Lead me to your supposed innocence, Rose."

"...J and Shuj confirmed for gay lovers.", Mack quipped.

Shuj turned his attention to Mack, and gave him the deadliest, most serious glare he could muster. Taking in a deep breath, he redirected his attention back to J, and gestured him out of the house, still holding him at gunpoint. J simply sighed, and walked out of the house, followed by Shuj, and everyone else, leaving TK's body in his house for now.

As the group neared J's house, they began whispering to one another, KJ to Light in particular. It seemed that they were discussing something perfectly serious, as there was not a fit of giggling heard from either of them. Shuj continued to follow J to his house. When they reached the abode of J, he reached for his keys, unlocked his door, and walked up the stairs to his own bedroom. Before J turned the knob to his bedroom door, he turned to the group, and calmly raised his hands up. "Can you all please give me some privacy and not come into my room? I'd...rather you guys not see what's in there."

"No. We're going into your room, like it or not.", Shuj said as he denied J.

"...I'm not one to argue while I'm at gunpoint, I suppose. Was worth a shot."

J turned the knob to his room and walked inside. The instant everyone saw the door creak open further, it became apparent why J didn't want anyone to see what was in his room. The floor was littered with papers, ripped, crumpled, some even burned. Whatever papers ripped from a marble notebook weren't on the floor were pinned to the wall near J's bed, which were too, were decorated with scribbles, if they could even be called that. Large strokes of pen and permanent marker spelled out numerous, cryptic phrases, and a curious symbol that could only be described as an X on top of a O. J was rummaging through his computer desk to find something, whilst everyone was gazing at the cluttered mess of papers and sheets everywhere. Eventually, he spoke aloud, "Found them!" Everyone redirected their attention to J, who held up a stack of cassette tapes.

"I'm going to admit that, with The Operator, I took no chances...I've been recording myself for the past few months, to make sure anything that sneaks up on me gets caught on tape. Luckily, they're about to come in handy for this werewolf incident. These tapes contain footage of me doing anything in my house from two weeks ago to yesterday. Take a look through them, and you'll see that I'm perfectly innocent." He handed the tapes to Shuj, and pointed the group to the VCR he had hooked up.

"It might take a while, to go through all of them, though."

Shuj grimaced at the sight of these tapes, for whatever reason. J assumed it was due to the amount and possible length they all amounted to. Watching them would mean there wouldn't be a lynching, but to Shuj, it was worth it if he could prove J guilty.

Many hours later...

"FUCK.", Shuj cursed aloud. "Looks like you're innocent after all, J."

"Well, that was...an interesting watch, J. That really what you did before you went to sleep?", Magnum slyly asked.

"...yeah. If these tapes proved my lack of connection to the werewolves, though, then it was worth losing some dignity."

"I'm wondering why the hell we didn't just do this from Day 1.", the man spoke, referring to the recording method.

"The Operator...he can interfere with the minds of humans around him, to his own benefit. I still haven't figured out what it is he wants, but it's clear that this isn't good for us, with our methods in discovering the wolves."

"At least we've avoided killing anyone innocent during the day...but at night, it seems someone is going around making incorrect assumptions.", Dawnwolf remarked.

Someone in the group groaned loudly in response to Dawnwolf.

"Whatever the case, we're good here. J's innocent, and I think we've spent enough time accusing one person of being a wolf. I'm calling today's lynching off, because I think we need to chill before offing someone today...Shuj."

Shujinco turned a shade of red and handed the shotgun back to the man.

"Thank you. I sure as hell hope you don't make another mistake like that again, because you're gettin' high on my list of suspicious villagers.", the man threatened.

Shujinco gulped, and responded, "It won't happen again..."

"Now then, I'm going to go back and give TK a proper send-off.", the man spoke. "KJ, would you mind giving me a hand in doing so?", he added.

"Sure."
[/spoiler]

The results of today's lynching!

• Votes: JRose/J (4 votes)

J, who is UNRELATED to the J of that...other series, happened to secretly be Alex Kralie, which would have been a plot twist so shocking that Marble Hornets would have been criticized for it. While, rolewise, he was unaware of The Operator's presence, as a role he was fully aware of it, and had documented himself with his trusty camera for months now. It's because of this that he has concrete evidence, that he is unable to be lynched, and only killed by other means.

Thus, no one was lynched today! And now we're in Night Phase 3, which ends at 9 PM tomorrow, as usual. Who knows, maybe there's going to be a massive plot changer this phase, that'll make everyone "What."?

Magnum

Alright, just like he said. Now, if you have that revive role, go ahead and use it. Werewolf, be a cool guy and try not to kill J this turn.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

Finished that story for anyone that was held in suspense (meaning no one, right?), and updated the front page yet again!

So, any accusations for the night phase or is Magnum just going to be all badass, declaring the resident medic to revive someone? And on that note, we've also got five hours left...until the end.

Shujinco2

Actually, now that you mention it...

I think we should revive Silver. Yes, the bad guy. With his ability to kill people instantly, we could set up a 3-pronged attack on 3 different targets: Lynch one, Vigilante another, and have Silver kidnap another. HIGHER SUCCESS RATE!

There is risk of Silver being all "lol u guys suck, imma votin you out", but this could be easily countered by telling him he'll get lynched again if he doesn't comply...

Just a thought.

Magnum

Quote from: Tiger Barb on February 08, 2011, 03:20:24 PM
Actually, now that you mention it...

I think we should revive Silver. Yes, the bad guy. With his ability to kill people instantly, we could set up a 3-pronged attack on 3 different targets: Lynch one, Vigilante another, and have Silver kidnap another. HIGHER SUCCESS RATE!

There is risk of Silver being all "lol u guys suck, imma votin you out", but this could be easily countered by telling him he'll get lynched again if he doesn't comply...

Just a thought.
As long as he lives, we still lose. If we screw up and get everything wrong, WW and Silver will rock us.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Magnum on February 08, 2011, 05:48:39 PM
As long as he lives, we still lose. If we screw up and get everything wrong, WW and Silver will rock us.
True, but...

We already know Silver is the Bad Guy. So IF he does intercourse  up, we could lynch him.

The Werewolf has to off him too if HE wishes to win.

And of course, Silver must also take out the WW to win.

They'll fight eachother (Because Silver AND the WW can't win any other way), we can take out a whole slew of people at once, and it has a high-success rate.

Edit: Besides, You can only lose if you're lynched. If we have you around, we can't lose.

Unless you're not a villager...

Magnum

Quote from: Tiger Barb on February 08, 2011, 05:54:44 PM
True, but...

We already know Silver is the Bad Guy. So IF he does intercourse  up, we could lynch him.

The Werewolf has to off him too if HE wishes to win.

And of course, Silver must also take out the WW to win.

They'll fight eachother (Because Silver AND the WW can't win any other way), we can take out a whole slew of people at once, and it has a high-success rate.

Edit: Besides, You can only lose if you're lynched. If we have you around, we can't lose.

Unless you're not a villager...
Yes. How did you guess. I'm actually the evil 4th party. -_-
Being serious, why would Silver help us? He has no chance to win. He knows we'll lynch him instantly, so all he'd do is put a note out for me and BAM, I'm gone. Nothing we can do against that. At this point, we need to bring back the person who claims to know the final WW and has the power to prove it. And yes, we can lose. If it comes down to a WW and only me left, we lose because that's the rules.
Think of it this way. We have 8 left. WW kills one, Vigilante kills one, and now Operator kills one. This means we're down to 5. Add on the lynch of Silver because he betrayed us, then 4. It's all guessing at that point between the 4.

Besides, pushing us to bring back a bad guy, forcing another known lynch gives the WW another safe turn. It's obvious that Silver is against Town at this point, so why are you trying so hard to bring him back? Mind sharing what your role is?

Shujinco2

Quote from: Magnum on February 08, 2011, 07:00:09 PM
Yes. How did you guess. I'm actually the evil 4th party. -_-
Being serious, why would Silver help us? He has no chance to win. He knows we'll lynch him instantly, so all he'd do is put a note out for me and BAM, I'm gone. Nothing we can do against that. At this point, we need to bring back the person who claims to know the final WW and has the power to prove it. And yes, we can lose. If it comes down to a WW and only me left, we lose because that's the rules.
Think of it this way. We have 8 left. WW kills one, Vigilante kills one, and now Operator kills one. This means we're down to 5. Add on the lynch of Silver because he betrayed us, then 4. It's all guessing at that point between the 4.

Besides, pushing us to bring back a bad guy, forcing another known lynch gives the WW another safe turn. It's obvious that Silver is against Town at this point, so why are you trying so hard to bring him back? Mind sharing what your role is?
Wait wait wait wait wait.....

You can be killed by the Operator AND you lose if it's just you and the Werewolf? HOW IS THAT FAIR? YOU CAN'T BE ATTACKED DIRECTLY! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WHAT THE HELL SKY?

SkyMyl

"Heroes don't die, unless they're killed!"
(There's also two songs included in there, by the way! But you don't have to listen to them.)

[spoiler]KJ was having some sleep problems that night. J was completely innocent, and turned out to be a paranoid person who had every right to be paranoid, Shuj was acting really off, and Light had told her some things on the way to J's house that essentially made finding the last wolf a 1 in 3 chance of success. She was mulling over some thoughts, sitting on her bed, trying to figure out what she would do. Sitting around, not doing anything was getting villagers killed during the night by some unknown force that clearly wasn't the werewolf. She decided to take this into her own hands. She stood up, walked to her closet, and donned a white robe, adorned with red color towards the ends where the robe ended. She then left the supposed safety of her own home, out into the night sky.

She glanced everywhere whilst outside, attempting to keep a moderate pace to make sure no one was following her, that werewolf in particular. With no weapons or offensive spells to protect herself with, she was defenseless, and only had luck and stealth on her side. She noticed the lynching site, where TK and Kayo were now buried. KJ walked towards the two spots where the two were dug, and she kneeled in between the two.

"I only have enough magic to revive one person...I can't revive both of you, unfortunately. I don't even know who I'm going to revive, actually. TK, or Kayo...this isn't an easy choice. But considering our current situation, Kayo could help us out more than TK probably could..."

KJ took in a deep breath and gave the thought some more time to boil. Was reviving Kayo truly the better option? In her mind, she knew it would be, but couldn't help but feel anger at being unable to revive both of them, avoiding a difficult, potentially situation altering choice altogether. She confirmed that reviving Kayo would be best, and settled on it. She directed her attention to TK's spot, and apologized.

"It's nothing I have against you, TK...but Kayo can help us all get through this better. I hope you understand."

KJ stared at Kayo's burial spot, and realized a crucial detail she hadn't considered when she came out here.

"Dammit! Why didn't I remember to bring a shovel with me!? Ugh...intercourse . This is going to take a while now."

She clawed through the soft patch of earth with her hands, shoving it behind her as she sought to find Kayo's body. KJ wasn't sure how far down his body had been buried, but it would take a long while, regardless of how deep, as she had no tools to aid her in her tries at freeing Kayo's corpse from his grave. Eventually, her hand felt something other than ground. A soft fabric, that could only be identified as a shirt. KJ hurriedly moved the dirt faster, as quick as her muscles would let her.

KJ pulled Kayo's body out of the ground, and placed it on the flat earth above them. The hole she had dug wasn't very deep, but enough to give her arms a work-out. Triumphant, she kneeled down in front of Kayo, whose head was still a gory mess, and outstretched her arms in front of his body.

"Soon...this will all be over."

"Yes, soon, all of it will be finished, KJ..."

KJ sprang up and immediately started turning her attention in every direction, in an effort to find whomever had spoke to her.

"Your voice definitely isn't normal...from the rough, growl in it, I'd have to assume you're the bastard that's been threatening our town?"

"Initially, I had seeked to purge this town with the aid of my comrade, Rayquarian...but all of you took it as a threat, and a danger to our fair town. Afterwards, my aid transgressed into hostility."

"It's only justifiable, isn't it? After all, we've never had this kind of problem before!"

"I think you know fully well that what you just said is a lie, KJ. After all, given your true identity, and what you possess..."

KJ took a deep breath in, and maintained a firm stance. "Show yourself, coward. With abilities such as your own, is there truly a reason to hide?"

The werewolf, in response, howled into the night sky. KJ turned eastward upon hearing this to see the wolf perched on top of a nearby tree. Finishing his howl, he leaped off the tree and landed near KJ, whose bravery stood unparalleled at this moment. Hearing about this beast, and seeing it were two different things altogether.

"No, I suppose...if this reality is as confined as I believe it is, then there's nothing to fear."

The werewolf stood tall, in front of KJ. It was a good two heads taller than her, standing on its hind legs. It began to snarl under its breath, his piercing red eyes never leaving the site that was KJ.

"Farewell, KJ."

The werewolf changed its stance to being on all fours, and howled into the night sky one, final time before making its kill. He snarled, and lunged at KJ, who still did not move, in spite of her own death. The werewolf was ready to bite into his first prey since this whole incident began, and then...

*CLANG!*

...he was stopped. His claw had impacted against hard iron, and the werewolf collided with a new figure that had appeared in front of KJ moments before the werewolf could harm her. The werewolf landed, and slashed at the new figure, who caught the werewolf's paw and held it firmly. KJ, smirking, slyly asked, "What took you so long, Light?"

"Heroes...grr...may be late...but we'll always...get the job DONE!"

With all his effort, he tossed the werewolf to the side, knocking it on its side. Light turned back to KJ and gestured to the still lifeless body of Kayo.

"Maiden, I advise you to tend to our fallen comrade whilst I fend off this beast...for the last time."

"You..."

Light redirected his attention to the werewolf, who had regained his previous stance, and was ready to lung at Light.

"Even without a weapon, a hero is always prepared for combat. Come at me, Shujinco!"

The werewolf lunged at Light, who guarded against the strike once again with his gauntlets.

"So...how long have you known?"

"Only just today, when you were paranoid!"

Light continued guarding against the werewolf's strikes and bites, not once counterattacking. Meanwhile, KJ was still reviving Kayo with her White Magic, by usage of Full-Life. The werewolf realized that Light was only biding time for KJ, and broke the fight to resume killing his original target. The werewolf dashed towards KJ, before Light leaped for the beast's tail, dragging it down. Light pulled the beast by his tail, and threw him further away from KJ. He dashed towards the werewolf at full force, with his right arm clenched in a fist.

"So you're going to attack the medic, like a filthy, clever coward? If that's how you want to be, then DIE!"

The werewolf immediately leapt back onto its feet, and charged at Light, who was arching his right arm backwards, preparing for his signature attack yet again.

"This is where it all ends, Shu...farewell!"

"Don't claim victory when the fight isn't even begun yet, fool!"

"MEGATOOOOOON...PUUUUUUUUUNCH!"

Light stopped his momentum, reared back his arm, and punched forward, with timing so precise that one might assume he was a supercomputer rather than a knight. The werewolf continued its charge, and ran right into Light's iron-clad fist just as he was unleashing his punch. Shujinco took every ounce of the attack, resulting in a broken skull. His body fell front onto the ground, sliding past Light completely. Light, breathing heavily, turned around and made sure Shu wasn't still alive by kicking the body onto its front. The body of Shujinco, a werewolf, laid on the ground, eyes closed, completely devoid of life. Light did not bother inspecting the skull of his opponent, and instead left the body as is.

"I'm sorry Shu, but this...is just the way it has to be, unfortunately for you."

Light walked over to KJ, who had just finished reviving Kayo. Any and every wound was completely healed, as he lay on the ground, covered in dirt, still unconscious. KJ was also lying on the ground, unconscious, next to him. Light ran over to KJ's side, and lifted her up from the ground.

"Hey...you all right there, KJ?"

"Yeah...reviving someone with your own energy isn't something that can be done without sacrificing some of your own energy. It's very draining to use a spell like that, but we'll both be fine. It's just a shame I can't revive TK..."

"...say, is it at all possible to heal Shu and Ray?"

"If they were alive, maybe...nothing is certain, though, especially since we don't know when or how they became werewolves."

"Let's get you back to your house...the worst of this whole incident has passed now."

KJ muttered something under her breath as Light helped KJ stand up.

"What was that?"

"We're taking Kayo back to MY house, or his?"

Light swore he heard something different, but replied to her question. "Why wouldn't we take him back to his own home? I'm sure he'll have great stories to share about the afterlife."

"...heh, yeah." Once KJ was balanced on her own feet, Light picked Kayo up by the shoulder and left off into the distance, away from the lynching point.

There was definitely going to be a lot of explaining to do, the next day...

[/spoiler]

The aftermath of our final Night Phase!

Light, the Elvaan Paladin, aka Vigilante, decided to take out Shujinco, the final werewolf, who tried killing KJ, the White Mage, who only had enough magic to revive Kayo...who can do nothing, now that our game has ended!

Let's do a rundown: Light fails at killing baddies Night 1 and Night 2, WW killed NO ONE for Night 1 and Night 2, and when the WW was finally going to have his way, Light had the right person and saved the day. The villagers essentially cockblocked the werewolves and The Operator out of sheer luck, and had more harm done to them because of themselves.

That, my good players, is the end of Switch Crisis, my second werewolf. Thanks for participating, and feel free to reveal what roles you had, and whatnot. You know, discuss the game as a whole.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tiger Barb on February 08, 2011, 07:05:30 PM
Wait wait wait wait wait.....

You can be killed by the Operator AND you lose if it's just you and the Werewolf? HOW IS THAT FAIR? YOU CAN'T BE ATTACKED DIRECTLY! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WHAT THE HELL SKY?
Err, wait...what? I don't understand.

Macawmoses

Kayo

I KNEW IT THE WHOLE TIME

I WAS RIGHT IT WAS SHU

I KNEW IT

Also MYL I demand an equally amazing role next game. I got an amazing one and that's just bullpoop how it ended so fast.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]