News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Switch Crisis - Another NSF Werewolf [Finished!] (Uhh...wow. Again?)

Started by SkyMyl, January 21, 2011, 06:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Shujinco2

SkyMyl

dawnwolfNxhoj

Quote from: Magnum on February 05, 2011, 08:21:19 PM
God darn I'm goodYes we can.

After WE lynch YOU

Magnum, no! He really isn't one! I've finally getting a few answers now, i just don't know who to vote for though!

Magnum

Quote from: dawnwolfnxhoj on February 06, 2011, 06:14:38 PM
Magnum, no! He really isn't one! I've finally getting a few answers now, i just don't know who to vote for though!
Dawnwolf
You don't know how I play WW.
I spout nonsense against anyone that talks in the thread.
We're going to vote for a certain someone this phase. Trust me.

Thirdkoopa

in-case i die tonight, for the last wolf, i'll throw out there to re-cap at the K bandwagon and out invest info if we have any on the last wolf
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

So, I had a cool story planned. Then two people did the same thing and it was derailed. But then I made a better one so it's okay

The Vigilante's assault.
[spoiler]After the revelation of Silver's identity, the man told everyone to barricade themselves inside their houses for the entire night, and to not come out until the next day. He also told them to not make a single sound once they were inside their homes. The man had seemed panicked, more panicked and distraught than anyone had ever seen him previously until that Silver incident. J's pleas and apparent knowledge of the incident was of little comfort, and only added to the panic of how someone knew just what was going on, but would not share the information.

For TK, it didn't take long. He didn't get any answers by asking J, who told him "The less you know about this thing, the better your chance of survival is." in the most serious tone he could muster. TK was already on his computer, discarded cans of Pepsi scattered across the wooden floor of his room. He was frantically searching for as much information as he could find on this, but was getting nowhere with no specific names or terms to search on. With only two minutes and a few vague, cryptic lines, he was losing leads.

*creaaaak*

TK turned his attention to his door, which did not ease its way open, as he thought. He left his chair, and the comfort of his room, to see what was lurking in the dark of his house, as it does not naturally move or creak without human influence. He grabbed a nearby combat knife from his desk, and walked out of his room, into the hallway. As quietly as he could, he tip-toed through the calm darkness, ready to be assaulted and possibly killed. He had been suspicious that certain members were targeting him in particular, given his own experience with dire situations such as this, having grown up in a city of crime, held firmly by the mafia.

"I can only hope you'll forgive me for what I'm about to do, TK. But a hero has to take every precaution necessary...by any means!"

TK, in response to hearing a voice in the dark, darted back to his illuminated room, where it was far easier to see, and easier to fend off an attack, no matter the identity of his would-be attacker. He didn't get very far before tripping on his own foot, though. Rather than get up, he instead called out to the mysterious character in the dark.

"Hey, before you attack me, I've got a question to ask of you."

"...how did you know I was here?", the surprised attacker inquired.

"You're loud enough for me to hear you. It's not exactly like you're the most quiet person out there."

"It seems this hero is not at all a stealthy one...that would be a more appropriate manner of attacking by those filthy ninjas."

"My question to you is this, because you're clearly someone from this village, and not an outsider." TK stood up, and leaned against the wall within the darkness, as if to show how little fear he had. "What do you think when Silver said, 'Who is more foolish: the man who fears the light, or the boy who fears the dark?'"

"I'm...not sure. I assume it was a riddle he spoke aloud, to screw with our minds and dissuade us from finding the last werewolf. But this hero has not fallen for it!"

"The man who fears the light, or the boy who fears the dark...I think I've figured out what he meant by that, in only one day. Such a shame to die with that knowledge, unfortunately..."

TK sat down on the floor, still leaning against the wall. He took a deep breath and openly announced, "My death isn't going to matter, if my assumptions are right...it'll all happen again eventually."

"Enough of your nonsense, wolf! I've had enough with your attempts at clouding my mind with confusion, delaying your demise!", the mystery man said.

The man revealed his location, by running up the stairs at full throttle, once again exclaiming "MEGATON PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!" at the top of his lungs. TK did not make any efforts to flee, and accepted his death. The man punched into what he assumed was TK's head, but had misassumed TK's height and punched was really his chest. The man let out a yelp as he realized his hand, now inside TK's chest, was in contact with his heart. The man backed away and pulled his hand out, which happened to be dripping with blood. He stood there, for a little while longer, staring at TK in the darkness of his house...and found that TK's body did not morph into that of a werewolf, and was completely innocent.

The man closed his eyes and winced. He made another misassumption and took the life of an innocent. He walked back down the stairs, and out of the house grimly.[/spoiler]

And the werewolf's "attack".
[spoiler]The werewolf was on the move, ready to take vengeance, once again, for his fallen comrade. Still wounded from his fight with Magnum, he was not ready to go back for seconds, and instead focused his attention to another individual. One who he had briefly researched into the background of whilst in human form, and using that knowledge to his advantage, knew that this person would be a ripe first kill.

The werewolf crashed into the door of an innocent's home, ran up the stairs, on all fours, ready to pounce on his prey, and...found TK's body slumped against the wall, now covered in more blood than it had been half an hour ago. The werewolf stood at TK's body, astonished and enraged that someone else had already taken care of him. The werewolf was also disappointed that he was unable to kill an innocent since this incident had begun. The werewolf kicked TK's corpse, just to feel as though his attempts at revenge were not wasted. He did not feel like seeking out TK's killer, to exact revenge for stealing his kill.

The werewolf left TK's house and howled sharply into the night sky, making his presence known. He fled back to his human form's house for the remainder of the night, eager for the next night.[/spoiler]

The aftermath of Night Phase 2...

• The vigilante killed TK, the Grand Thief. He could steal any one person's role, rendering them completely powerless, only able to vote. Thing is, once he got a role, he was stuck with it. And, of course, he never used it since he was still mulling it over. After all, if he tried to steal a role and it was The Operator's role or a werewolf's role, he would die automatically.
  • The werewolf, who sent me his votekill after the vigilante did, was late to the party and couldn't kill TK as he was already dead. The werewolf just sort of...sulked the night away after that.

Two people targeted the same guy in one night? I know you guys are suspicious, but that's just hilarious. Good thing I never made it so that, "LOOK, TWO KILLING ROLES TARGETED THE SAME PERSON, HOW ABOUT A THREE-WAY TO SEE WHO SURVIVES", because it would've been really...weird. There's actually a way this situation could've been infinitely funnier, but I'll explain that when their role is either revealed, or the game ends.

We're in Day Phase 3 now, which ends Monday, 10 PM EST! Results might not be up until Tuesday morning, but that's when voting ends, and I'll try posting the results before Tuesday.

Shujinco2

Magnum

Vigilante is a good guy though. Just kinda sucks at it.

Alright, we gotta confirm a suspicion. Vote J this round. Also, revive Kayo so that we can hear what he's gotta say.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Magnum on February 06, 2011, 09:09:55 PM
Vigilante is a good guy though. Just kinda sucks at it.

Alright, we gotta confirm a suspicion. Vote J this round. Also, revive Kayo so that we can hear what he's gotta say.
What? I thought he was the evil Third Party....

Fuck I'm confused.

Alright, change vote to JRose.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tiger Barb on February 07, 2011, 07:12:58 AM
What? I thought he was the evil Third Party....

Fuck I'm confused.

Alright, change vote to JRose.
You guys already voted the evil Third-Party out two days ago, remember?

Also, 10 hours REMAIN.

Shujinco2

Quote from: SkyMyl on February 07, 2011, 08:43:07 AM
You guys already voted the evil Third-Party out two days ago, remember?

Also, 10 hours REMAIN.
Oh yeah. Derp...

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Shujinco2

Does anybody even know who the Vigilante is anyway?

I've been doing some thinking, and I think off-ing the Vig is probably better.

Chances are he's going to kill one of us vs. the WW.

Of course, keeping him around could assure a night-time victory if he chooses the WW. But still, odds are against us.

WHOSE WITH ME?