Switch Crisis - Another NSF Werewolf [Finished!] (Uhh...wow. Again?)

Started by SkyMyl, January 21, 2011, 06:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: JRose on February 03, 2011, 11:54:27 PM

Sorry, MYL, I had to.
Oh yeah, that picture was the whole reason Determination got really insane at the very end. Good times, good times.

Two hours until the phase ends, everyone!

SkyMyl

Splitting up the story for the sake of convenience, but it's not like anyone reads it anyway.

The werewolf's assault:
    [spoiler]"What do we do with the body?", asked Shujinco.

"Burn it. We can't take the risk of him coming back to life.", replied the man who ran the lynches.

The first kill of the day was a fortunate one, as it proved to be a werewolf. No one spoke as Ray's new body burned away in the hot flames, during the sunset. They stared at the burning corpse with a sense of relief that they had succeeded in removing a threat to the village, but were also filled with grief towards one of their friends. The man, who had just been standing behind everyone, had suddenly walked back up to the group and informed them it was near nighttime, and that everyone should return to their homes for the night. Everyone obliged, and promptly left the site of the lynching, leaving Ray's body to burn away for the rest of the night.

Later that same night, Magnum was finishing up his usual training routine. "Nothing too major or drastic, just some stretches and basic exercises", he once claimed. Magnum was about ready to hop into bed and call it a night after he had finished writing inside a notebook that was handed to him by the town mayor, when he had heard a noise from elsewhere in the house. He thought nothing of it and resumed his writing, when he heard the sound of something breaking. He sighed, stood up, and walked downstairs to investigate the crash.

"All right, what do we have here, breaking glass in the middle of the night?", Magnum spoke aloud, to himself.

"One who seeks vengeance for a fallen comrade.", a low, almost feral voice replied back.

Magnum grew more wary and conscious after hearing a reply from someone else. No one else in the village would break into Magnum's own home for any reason. Putting 2 and 2 together, he retorted back, "Ah, so you're the other werewolf we're looking to kill, are ya?"

Magnum heard the sound of paws scratching against wood, like the sound of a dog scrambling to get across a slippery surface. The sound grew louder and louder, circling around Magnum, who immediately turned the nearest light source on (a dim lamp) and backed into the center of the room, staring into the only two entrances to the living room he was now standing in. Suddenly, the werewolf pounced Magnum from behind him, knocking Magnum to the floor. To the surprise of the werewolf, who was growling viciously, ready to attack, Magnum stood back up and tackled the werewolf into the wall. The werewolf leaped back at Magnum and slashed at Magnum, who blocked the strike with only his two arms. The werewolf continued to slash and snarl at his supposed victim, but Magnum continued to defend himself against every strike, never appearing to grow weary. The werewolf eventually backed away towards one of Magnum's windows, and rested for a moment.

"And here I thought you guys would be a lot tougher to knock out than this, from the way that guy was speaking. Turns out you're nothing worth fearing about.", Magnum taunted.

"You will regret those words, Magnum..."

"Get outta my house already!"

Magnum once again tackled the werewolf, this time against a window, which shattered under the weight of both Magnum and the werewolf, whose supposed superhuman strength couldn't match up to Magnum's defensive capabilities. Magnum walked over to the werewolf, whose body was torn with glass shrapnel, and punched it in what he assumed was its stomach. The werewolf hurriedly went back on its feet, and fled, whimpering as it did so. Magnum was quick to react, sprinting after the beast to put an end to it, but eventually lost sight of it. With a sigh, he walked back to his now quiet house, pondering why the werewolf targeted him, and how he would fix his broken windows.
[/spoiler]

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...
[spoiler]While Magnum was dealing with a werewolf, Kayo was sitting in his dimly lit room, staring at his empty notebook. He sat in his chair with his signature knife, staring only at that marble notebook, almost expecting something to happen. He twirled the knife around in his hands, trying to gather his thoughts. "Werewolves, merciless beasts of the night, and any one of us could be one, especially after the Ray revelation..."

He finally stood up out of his chair and stabbed the notebook with his knife.

"I'm not going to let this intercourse er kill everyone while I sit and do nothing!"

Kayo stormed out of his room in a hurry, determined to figure out who the last werewolf was, before anyone else got killed innocently. He ran down the stairs, opened his front door, and stopped right as the soles of his feet met the soft earth. He considered who to go for first, and tried to think of who would be the most suspicious out of everyone. Unknown to Kayo, however, was that he was being watched from above his rooftop.

"The moon is going to be out at any moment...but heroes never go back on their promises, no matter how brash"

The unknown man on top of the roof leaped off, right arm coiled backwards, ready to strike. He yelled as loudly as he could, "MEGATON PUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!" immediately before making impact with the boy, who turned around milliseconds before the iron clad fist of his assailant impacted against his face. The boy's body flew immediately after being struck, and skidded into the bushes of another's home before he stopped skidding across the ground. His attacker, who had landed firmly on his feet after the initial punch, hastily walked over to where the boy's body was.

"Let's see if you truly are a werewolf, K......oh."

The man gazed at the body of the once living Kayo, whose face was near unidentifiable due to the force of the punch. The man backed away for a minute, exclaiming, "Heroes...don't run from their mistakes. They face them head on."

"...I'm sorry, K."

The man proceeded to dash away from the body as quickly as his feet would carry him, so he would not be considered the murderer of an innocent boy.[/spoiler]

The aftermath of Night Phase 1...

• Magnum was attacked by a werewolf, and managed to survive the encounter. How? He is the Sentinel, a role with such high defense that it can even withstand a werewolf attack. He's also apparently badass. But I'm pretty sure you guys knew that already.
  • Unfortunately, though, someone with a killing role got to Kayo/Kaos, who was the Lunarian Sage. He could seer, revive, and kill anyone, but could only use each ability once. And of course he did NOTHING WITH IT.
  • [Evil third party role did nothing whatsoever]
The head count is now at 10, and it's Day Phase 2 now, which ends, predictably, tomorrow at 9 PM EST.

Magnum

Alright, now that I'm confirmed for town, (and being invincible helps), there are going to be some changes around here.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Silverhawk79

Magnum

Vote: Silver

He's the only one nice enough to actually try to lynch me when I ask for it.

SkyMyl

The big change: NO ONE ELSE VOTES EXCEPT FOR MAGNUM

Only three more hours left until the Day Phase ends, by the way.

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Thirdkoopa

vote: shujinco

going for someone who was on the k wagon; i'll change to silver if needed
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

So_So_Man

dawnwolfNxhoj

hmm...,
can't be sure to keep with the bandwagon or go off it this time.....
Quote from: SkyMyl on February 05, 2011, 03:54:22 PM
The big change: NO ONE ELSE VOTES EXCEPT FOR MAGNUM

Only three more hours left until the Day Phase ends, by the way.
oh whoops, didn't notice that^-^'

SkyMyl

More story that no one cares about, right? Yes. Part 1 is the plot discovering last night's events, because I didn't cover that last night.

[spoiler]"Listen up all you sons 'a ninnyes, poop got serious last night."

The man with the shotgun stood beside the site where Ray's once exposed body lay, explaining the situation after last night's events. The group of villagers were all gathered, except for Kaos, who they assumed had sleeped in late and was going to be awakened. The man gestured to Magnum to stand beside him, as if to help explain. Magnum obliged, and walked over to the man's side.

"According to what Magnum here told me, he barely survived an encounter with one of these bastards. Broke into his house expecting blood to be shed, not aware he was in far more danger than Magnum was! Isn't that right, boy?"

"Yeah, but at least I don't have to use the air conditioner, since my windows are always open and there's always going to be a breeze."

"...but what Magnum also brought to my attention is far less comforting than that."

The villagers wondered what could be even more discomforting than a werewolf ransacking a house, seeking the blood of an innocent. Silver was already ahead of everyone's train of thoughts, and inquired about Kaos. "Has anyone seen Kayo since yesterday?"

"No...and that's what's disheartening. A werewolf attacked, but according to Magnum, it was covered in bruises and cuts when it fled, and from my knowledge, a werewolf only attacks once a night. Even better, did anyone else hear someone shouting in the middle of the night?"

"...yes...but it's not like it interrupted anything important.", Mack commented.

"You too, Mack?" KJ sarcastically asked.

"What you're getting at is that someone human killed Kayo?" Silver interrupted.

"Aye, that is indeed what I'm getting at. Potentially someone who did it out of spite, or suspicion. But we can't determine this if we don't know where the body is!"

"Assuming he truly is dead.", Mack added.

"...guys, where'd dawnwolf go off too?", KJ inquired.

Everyone started looking around, and realized that dawnwolf was nowhere to be seen. In fact, no one had seen him since the gathering began. "Fuck, not dawnwolf, too!", the man exclaimed. Everyone split up in a dash to find dawnwolf, searching around every open area of the village. For KJ, it didn't take long to find dawnwolf, sitting on the porch of Kayo's house, staring down at the ground solemnly.

"EVERYONE, I FOUND HIM NEAR KAYO'S HOUSE!" KJ shouted. "Thank God you're still alive, Dawnwolf! You worried the poop out of all of us!"

Dawnwolf did not face KJ, but instead pointed directly ahead of him, his gaze still focused towards the ground. Under his breath, he whispered something so low KJ couldn't make out a single word of it.

"Dawnwolf...? What's wro-" KJ stopped her question as she stared in the direction Dawnwolf pointed in. Directly across from Kayo's house, near MYL's house, lay Kayo's body, lying in the bushes. KJ ran over to the bushes and pushed the leafy mess out of her sight to see what had become of the boy, to find a gory mess where his face once was.

"...poop...no..."

"Well, intercourse .", the man exclaimed.

"When did you get here!?" KJ shouted, being taken by surprise at the man's sudden appearance.

"Just a moment ago, after you called out, chica. Seems like he wasn't killed by a werewolf after all...he sure as hell took a blow to his face, though."

The man scooped up the body of Kayo and began to walk back to the lynching site. "In case you folks ask, we're burying his body near the lynching site, and proceeding with the lynching."
[/spoiler]

And THIS covers today's lynching, which we almost didn't have!

[spoiler]"Rest in piece, Kayo. You shall be missed by all of us.", the man spoke. It was surprising hearing a statement so respectful, coming from this man.

"Maybe not by all...considering our circumstances.", Mack said quickly.

"It's day 2 of this werewolf epidemic, everyone, and I suppose it's time we continued our little attempt at finding this wolf by mass votes. Voting begins...NOW!"

"Silver!", Magnum quickly shouted.

"Yeah, I'll vote for Magnum.", Light jokingly said.

"Hey, I proved I was innocent already! You see this scar on my left arm? That was from the poor wolf that tried to mess with me!"

"I'm kidding, Magnum.", Light said with a smirk. "I'm also going to vote for Silver."

"Silver as well.", So_So_Man agreed.

"Actually, I'm voting for Shuj.", TK said as he broke the combo.

"What? Why are you going for me, TK?"

"You hopped on the second bandwagon, and I'm suspicious of that action."

"Oh, you've got to be kidding..."

"I think that's good enough.", J remarked.

"Hey, who calls the shots here, bucko?", the man called out.

"Lynch Silver."

"...we are, if there's a majority."

"No. Now. Right now."

"But why?"

"Do it now! You're all oblivious to what he truly is, and he's the real reason we're even having this problem to begin with! You have to believe me here!"

"...hmph.", Silver retorted, his stare fixated at the ground, much like Dawnwolf's.

"You know what, J...you're onto something here. I'm closing the lynch here. Silver doesn't seem like his usual derpy self today, and in the history of this village, from what I can tell, no matter how serious the situation, this man is always "HERP DERP NO INDOOR VOICE RHYTHM GAME FAG", but this...to be so hushed? Silver, as I told Ray, pray to whatever God you believe in before I lay down my boo-"

"No."

"...what?", the man quizzically inquired.

"I don't submit to any feeble Gods." Silver stepped forward to the man, out of the crowd, and stared him directly in the eye. "Tell me, Nicholas. Who is more foolish: the man who fears the light, or the boy who fears the dark?"

"...no...it can't be you..."

"What are you doing!? Kill him now!"

"This is nothing more than a test, between a spoiled brat and her own creation."

Suddenly, the sky's clear blue sky became filled with white clouds, covering up the sun, exposing the villagers to a slight shadow. The man pointed his shotgun at Silver, and shot at him anyway. Silver fell flat onto the ground, lying in a pool of his own blood. The man dropped his gun, backed away, and fell onto his knees.

"No...no...no...intercourse intercourse intercourse intercourse FUCK...this ain't good, everyone..."

"What happened to Silver!?", Mack demanded.

"Oh God...what the intercourse  was that...", KJ asked.

"...that wasn't Silver.", Dawnwolf suddenly spoke.

"J, why did you ask the man to kill Silver so suddenly?", KJ inquired.

"KJ...when you've been stalked for months by that humanoid abomination, you'll understand."

"What are you talking about, J?, Shuj asked.

"Look at his body, everyone.", J went on.

Everyone stared at the puddle of blood, where Silver's body was originally lying...only to find a vacant pool of blood. Everyone stared in all directions, searching for the body of Silver, and found nothing. He was clearly shot in the chest, but his body was no more. Everyone huddled together, silently panicking at this incredibly paranormal and unsettling revelation.

"Whatever the poop happens to us...is going to lead into a tragedy far worse than this situation.", the man quietly, and ominously, spoke.[/spoiler]

The results of today's lynching!

• Silver: 3 votes
  • Shujinco: 1 vote

Silver, the person who was lynched, was none other than the evil third-party role, The Operator. He could kill any person whenever he wished, OR he could send a note to any player, who would be removed from the game a phase later, and would be unable to be revived as they are missing, and not killed. It's one of those roles that I was hoping would get used but never DID get used, since the person who I gave it to got so absorbed by The World Ends With You that he forgot to send in his votekill last night.
But who'S TO say that he was the real Slender Man, o fair Participants?
But hey, that works for you innocents. Only one more werewolf to kill and the game is finished! The progress you guys have made is quite impressive, but can you keep up the pace in the coming phases? Find out after Night Phase 2, which ends at 9 PM EST tomorrow!

Silverhawk79

DAMNIT TWEWY.
WHY ARE YOU SO FUN. :(
I see what you mean about "no indoor voice"...

SkyMyl

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Magnum

God darn I'm good
Quote from: Thirdkoopa on February 05, 2011, 08:06:37 PM
so we can win this on night 2 or day 3

awesome
Yes we can.

After WE lynch YOU