July 19, 2019, 09:49:06 am

News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY


Best (Numbered) Final Fantasy Poll

Started by The Riddler, January 18, 2011, 09:30:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Best Final Fantasy?

Final Fantasy I
3 (12.5%)
Final Fantasy II
1 (4.2%)
Final Fantasy III
5 (20.8%)
Final Fantasy IV
12 (50%)
Final Fantasy V
2 (8.3%)
Final Fantasy VI
6 (25%)
Final Fantasy VII
5 (20.8%)
Final Fantasy VIII
4 (16.7%)
Final Fantasy IX
9 (37.5%)
Final Fantasy X
2 (8.3%)
Final Fantasy XI
1 (4.2%)
Final Fantasy XII
0 (0%)
Final Fantasy XIII
2 (8.3%)
Final Fantasy XIV
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Bearissoslow

sorry I'm not indie enough to think that someone having character development < not having character development.

The Riddler

Bear, they're not saying 3 is better than the other games. They're just saying it's a good game. Which is true.

Except custom maybe. He loves 3.

April 27, 2011, 08:04:20 pm #17 Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 08:07:39 pm by Live In Stereo
Quote from: Bearissoslow on April 27, 2011, 07:21:24 pm
sorry I'm not indie enough to think that someone having character development < not having character development.
How is that "indie" and why did that get brought up into this? Also, why are you being so antagonistic?
And anyway it's not like character development is everything and the absolute only thing that matters in a game, right?

On top top of all of this I asked "Does this make the game not fun?" which you clearly did not answer.


Bearissoslow

Quote from: Live In Stereo on April 27, 2011, 08:04:20 pm
How is that "indie" and why did that get brought up into this? Also, why are you being so antagonistic?
And anyway it's not like character development is everything and the absolute only thing that matters in a game, right?

On top top of all of this I asked "Does this make the game not fun?" which you clearly did not answer.


I'm not cool enough to think bad qualities are good, unlike all you intercourse in' bombing niggas here.

Someone somewhere will always give you poop for being wrong. Get used to it or go back to breastfeeding. Conflict exists and if you can't deal with it, lol @ you.

And when you're speaking of a RPG which is story-driven and has important focus on telling a story well, you'd tend to expect quality in that area.

Reasons why the game isn't fun:
- None of the bosses are remotely challenging. You know what's fun? Using strategy to overcome a difficult obstacle/boss, not just walking through dungeons and crystal bosses like they're made of tissue paper.
- It's slow paced. Every battle takes long as hell and the music is mind numbing, and by mind numbing I mean really awful.
- The game's job system had a lot of potential to be original and creative, but instead, it just becomes a tedious grinding session. A lot of classes are entirely useless or just beginning classes of better classes, leaving you with a handful or so of actually viable endgame classes. The game advertised "OVER ONE THOUSAND COMBINATIONS LOL", but that's false advertising at its finest. You could make a party of Luneth as a black mage or Arc as a black mage, there's legitimately no stat differences or anything significantly different outside of their appearance. It just makes the game feel like nothing you do in terms of your team even matters, and it really doesn't. I mean, they set up the fact that Arc is a wussy bookworm and Ingus is a intercourse ing knight and there's no nothing unique to either of them as any class. They both perform equally for no reason other than developer ineptitude.
- The music kind of puts you to sleep at times. http://youtu.be/s3fBTDqV738 http://youtu.be/S0P0PrDQ4ms http://youtu.be/VHYaZK2LVUg http://youtu.be/EeigawKkyP0 come to mind. The music's so bland that it almost feels thematic to golfing. There are a few gems on the OST for sure, but they're few and far between. Most of the game is haunted by subpar lulling music that doesn't feel befitting an adventure that's supposed to keep you interested.
- The battle system makes the game far too easy. Multiple attacks based on my job grind level? LOL
- Oh intercourse ing poop the shoe-horned wifi means that you can't get any intercourse ing reward for all the grinding the game wants you to do without requesting some cretins from GameFAQs to send you messages about how much of a nub you are? More importantly, the system is glitchy as intercourse . I tried going into it when I was done abusing the intercourse  out of skipping my clock ahead so I didn't have to wait an hour (seriously what the vagina intercourse ?) and it perpetually said I had to wait an hour. Really, you couldn't even bug test your wifi properly even though you intercourse ing advertise it and force the player to use it to get the master items that you parade around?

There are easily better reasons, but then again, who cares? It's just an inferior game to FFV, which improved upon it in leaps and bounds, and SE biblically failed to make a cohesive game that could tie in new gamers to the series and still appease people who aren't stupid enough to go "Shit I can PICK what person gets the same generic skills? WOW AMAZING". You can like the game all you want, but calling it good would be just funny.

Quote from: Bearissoslow on May 05, 2011, 06:29:04 pm
Someone somewhere will always give you poop for being wrong. Get used to it or go back to breastfeeding. Conflict exists and if you can't deal with it, lol @ you.

Oh I don't care about that. I thrive on confrontation with people like you.

And so then all that's left to be answered is why are you so antagonistic? What exactly does that get you in life? Is it really all that satisfying to you?

You know you actually don't have to be antagonistic. You can chose to be a little bit respectful and nice to other people. I'ts not going to hurt. You don't have to be afraid of it.

QuoteThere are easily better reasons, but then again, who cares?

I don't know, it seems like you deeply care about hating it and confronting anybody that doesn't hate it.


Shujinco2

Bear, you are wrong. Most simply incorrect.

Bearissoslow

May 05, 2011, 10:15:03 pm #21 Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 10:17:19 pm by Bearissoslow
Quote from: Live In Stereo on May 05, 2011, 07:15:12 pm
Oh I don't care about that. I thrive on confrontation with people like you.

And so then all that's left to be answered is why are you so antagonistic? What exactly does that get you in life? Is it really all that satisfying to you?


You're the one that thrives on it, I just come here since all of you motherintercourse ers are sad pathetic wrong people. It's god darn hilarious to watch you ruffle your feathers so dramatically when someone doesn't agree with your hivemind. You spend your time here and wait for people like me to tell you that you're wrong? Fulfilling poop there.

QuoteYou know you actually don't have to be antagonistic. You can chose to be a little bit respectful and nice to other people. I'ts not going to hurt. You don't have to be afraid of it.
I don't know, it seems like you deeply care about hating it and confronting anybody that doesn't hate it.


tl;dr: I can't respond to anything you said.

Quote from: Tiger Barb on May 05, 2011, 07:24:36 pm
Bear, you are wrong. Most simply incorrect.


Thanks bro, even though you're wrong. It's nice to know you defend poopty games with the mentality that you can't ever be wrong when you are.

May 05, 2011, 10:27:22 pm #22 Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 10:37:00 pm by Live In Stereo
Quote from: Bearissoslow on May 05, 2011, 10:15:03 pm
You're the one that thrives on it, I just come here since all of you motherintercourse ers are sad pathetic wrong people. It's god darn hilarious to watch you ruffle your feathers so dramatically when someone doesn't agree with your hivemind. You spend your time here and wait for people like me to tell you that you're wrong? Fulfilling poop there.

No, I said that I thrive on confronting people like you. I didn't say specifically just here. And you really need to calm down a little bit, take a breather, and at least think about what you say before you start talking to people like that. A little bit of decency does go a long way when conversing with people. Plus, you'll look like a better person too.

And I don't care that you disagree, they are just video games, but it's the way you choose to conduct and present yourself when disagreeing. (or when just posting in general most of the time having seen you around before)

Quotetl;dr: I can't respond to anything you said.

Thanks bro, even though you're wrong. It's nice to know you defend poopty games with the mentality that you can't ever be wrong when you are.
Why lie about reading it when you obviously did?


You're still sidestepping yet again some of my questions.  "why you are so antagonistic? What exactly does that get you in life? Is it really all that satisfying to you?"
These aren't hard questions at all.


Shujinco2

Quote from: Bearissoslow on May 05, 2011, 10:15:03 pm
Thanks bro, even though you're wrong. It's nice to know you defend poopty games with the mentality that you can't ever be wrong when you are.
See now, I would take that more seriously. But you're just so wrong that I can't.

Oh well.

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Live In Stereo on May 05, 2011, 10:27:22 pm
No, I said that I thrive on confronting people like you. I didn't say specifically just here. And you really need to calm down a little bit, take a breather, and at least think about what you say before you start talking to people like that. A little bit of decency does go a long way when conversing with people. Plus, you'll look like a better person too.

So you don't like it here? And you spend your time "confronting" people like me? Jesus christ this is hilarious. You're really pathetic, you're just like a backseat minimod who only lives to try to look really cool on the internet. God I love laughing at the losers of NSFCD.

And I don't care that you disagree, they are just video games, but it's the way you choose to conduct and present yourself when disagreeing. (or when just posting in general most of the time having seen you around before)

too bad I don't care and [spoiler]you're wrong for thinking FF3 is the best[/spoiler]

Why lie about reading it when you obviously did?

yes because I said tl;dr because I obviously meant that. It's not like I was summarizing his post. God, learn to get some reading literacy or something.

You're still sidestepping yet again some of my questions.  "why you are so antagonistic? What exactly does that get you in life? Is it really all that satisfying to you?"

Sidestepping? I don't give a intercourse  if you're curious about who I am since clearly people like me are all you live for. If anything, I think the mystery will give you a boner more so e-stalk me before you try to ask me out bro.

These aren't hard questions at all.

no they aren't, I've dealt with worse

@ Tiger: 1/10 try harder furry

May 06, 2011, 10:36:37 pm #25 Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 10:47:55 pm by Live In Stereo
Quote from: Bearissoslow on May 06, 2011, 09:28:42 pmSo you don't like it here? And you spend your time "confronting" people like me? Jesus christ this is hilarious. You're really pathetic, you're just like a backseat minimod who only lives to try to look really cool on the internet. God I love laughing at the losers of NSFCD.

Where exactly did I say that I didn't like it here? I just said that I don't just hang out here to confront people. Confronting people isn't why I hang out here at all, though it has happened once or twice here. You said that I needed "reading literacy" well you need expand upon your reading comprehension skills a little bit. And how exactly am I trying to act cool? From my observations anybody who acts even remotely decent, or calls people out for not acting decent, takes a lot of crap from everybody. Especially since, you know, it's the "cool thing to do" to act like a jerk on the internet.

Quote from: Bearissoslow on May 06, 2011, 09:28:42 pmyes because I said tl;dr because I obviously meant that. It's not like I was summarizing his post. God, learn to get some reading literacy or something.

Yeah but, why lie about reading something when you obviously did read it?

Quote from: Bearissoslow on May 06, 2011, 09:28:42 pmSidestepping? I don't give a intercourse  if you're curious about who I am since clearly people like me are all you live for. If anything, I think the mystery will give you a boner more so e-stalk me before you try to ask me out bro.


Um, you just sidestepped the questions yet again.


Quote from: Bearissoslow on May 06, 2011, 09:28:42 pmtoo bad I don't care and

[spoiler]you're wrong for thinking FF3 is the best[/spoiler]


Also, when did I ever say FF3 was the best? My first post, in this very thread, I stated that I've only played three FF games and don't really know that much about the series. So I don't really know where you're getting a lot of this stuff from. And all I had originally asked you was did the "nonexistent character development" (as you had put it) "make the game not fun?" And then you went off on that whole  being "indie" thing.


Bearissoslow

May 06, 2011, 11:16:07 pm #26 Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 11:16:27 pm by Bearissoslow
try hard

And you still manage to side step the questions.


Neerb

This moron has 22 posts; he's clearly a troll who came here solely to troll. Leave him be, Live in Stereo.

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Neerb on May 07, 2011, 07:29:00 am
This moron has 22 posts; he's clearly a troll who came here solely to troll. Leave him be, Live in Stereo.


Trolling? nigga plz

Trolling implies I'm kidding to some extent. Fuck no I'm serious, you're all pathetic losers for coming here and treating this place like it's the new Church of cool or some poop.

BTW I already answered those questions. Sidestepping means I'm avoiding them, I've already answered them and you're just too clinically retarded to see it. Have fun with your illiteracy, I hope you remember to stay home on voting day.