October 16, 2019, 02:28:55 am

News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON


Dance Dance Revolution

Started by dawnwolfNxhoj, January 01, 2011, 12:32:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dawnwolfNxhoj

out of curiousity, how many people have played ddr? whether it was on the arcade game or a home console
and if so, how far can you go?(ex. speed, difficulty level, etc.)
and which version?(extreme, supernova, etc.)

Custom

i play all day
15 footers all day
c400
i used to play supernova and ddrmax because MIDNIGHT BLAZE
BRIGHTER THAN THE MOON AND STARS

but now i just play stepmania

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 am
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

I think I've played once, a long time ago. Haven't even seen it in a while.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.

DededeCloneChris

I have DDR: Mario Mix with me. I should go play it once more.

Eizweir

I have DDRMax and some cheap pads lying around.  I haven't played in a while.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Custom

Quote from: XIII Snow on January 02, 2011, 08:49:34 pm
I have DDRMax and some cheap pads lying around.  I haven't played in a while.


MIDNIGHT BLAZE
BRIGHTER THAN THE MOON AND STARS

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 am
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Level_9_Chao

I grinded DDRMax 2 so much in like 6th grade. I can basically do it all by now, I guess. Also Pump It Up.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.




Zovistograt

I play Stepmania and DDR extensively, enjoying mostly songs from MAX, MAX2 and Extreme and occasionally SuperNOVA.  I'm decent at it but I need to get my stamina back up so that I can clear 11 and 12 footers again.

I'm also decent on kb but I suck compared to the hardcore kb community.  Oh well, they're all into 6-key silliness now anyway.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Custom

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 05, 2011, 03:20:04 pm
I play Stepmania and DDR extensively, enjoying mostly songs from MAX, MAX2 and Extreme and occasionally SuperNOVA.  I'm decent at it but I need to get my stamina back up so that I can clear 11 and 12 footers again.

I'm also decent on kb but I suck compared to the hardcore kb community.  Oh well, they're all into 6-key silliness now anyway.


the true way to do 6 key simfiles is to chart your ddr pad to work with DJMAX Trilogy. Then you have a real challenge.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 am
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

So me and a friend played some arcade version of this at an arcade yesterday. It was pretty fun, I should play DDR more often.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.

Chris8492

we have one of the new machines at my school.