September 23, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences


Video Game Music Thread

Started by SkyMyl, October 16, 2010, 05:37:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

SkyMyl

Just realized NSF hasn't had this kind of thread yet, or at least in a long while. Just a topic for posting some of our favorite songs from games. Any game. Unless you know a place that has sound files you can download and attach to your posts, then we'll be using the youtube tags ([/youtube]) for this topic. It puts the videos containing game music to good use, after all.

I've only got one rule for this, and that is to use spoilers if you embed more than three videos in the same post. That's all I ask. That said, go ahead and start posting some music.

[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zQghQuzatg[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNDLoncWz30[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDiVxIwToyU[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5hX_x6FCoM[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeDxjnsrqh0[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FZ-8J_-YWE[/youtube][/spoiler]

DededeCloneChris


Neerb

October 16, 2010, 06:10:49 PM #2 Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 06:22:14 PM by Neerb
Behold: The Banjo-Kazooie theme (a rather large chunk of my childhood), 02 (it may seem overrated, but it got that way for a reason), Darkness of the Unknown (wait for the violins to kick in), and BUCK BUMBLE.

[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_K4iG5-l5Q&feature=fvw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwpLSiplyYc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRR_dJGm2bY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G7eB8tl9Yw[/youtube][/spoiler]

Neerb

October 16, 2010, 06:24:09 PM #3 Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 07:57:50 PM by Neerb
 :|

*fixes*

I could have swore I put spoilers on when I posted it... accept this nostalgia as an apology.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcP91tQ4ZSM&feature=related[/youtube]

SkyMyl

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on October 16, 2010, 06:12:00 PM
Neerb, you broke the rule.
There's no need to make a post saying he "broke a rule". It's more of a guideline than a rule, anyway.

Neerb

Quote from: SkyMyl on October 16, 2010, 08:15:16 PM
There's no need to make a post saying he "broke a rule". It's more of a guideline than a rule, anyway.


... is that a Pirates of the Caribbean reference? It probably isn't, but I can't help think that it is.

Homewrecker

http://vip.aersia.net/vip.swf

Don't mind me, just making the best post in the thread.

Jhen Mohran

Quote from: Neerb on October 16, 2010, 08:19:53 PM
... is that a Pirates of the Caribbean reference? It probably isn't, but I can't help think that it is.
Sure sounds like one. Or maybe he's actually being serious, for once.

Well, since I made a post, I'll share something.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJdJTHcawdI[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9612M3vDMU[/youtube]


Shujinco2


Jhen Mohran


dawnwolfNxhoj

October 21, 2010, 11:36:20 PM #11 Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 11:42:17 PM by DawnwolfNxhoj
Quote from: SkyMyl on October 16, 2010, 05:37:34 PM
I've only got one rule for this, and that is to use spoilers if you embed more than three videos in the same post. That's all I ask. That said, go ahead and start posting some music.

I've actually wondered whether or not ACC would've started this or not considering what's on one of his pages. so if the music plays in an area far ahead of the game, then we put the spoiler thing on it? and here's 3 of the songs I've thought of
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aPSLqJ341g[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6A45-i4xxM&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbsAyGQ0k_U&feature=related[/youtube]
and even if i'm called an idiot, i'm sorry, but i can't find the spoiler button on my post board. did something happen in particular to my board?

SkyMyl

Quote from: DawnwolfNxhoj on October 21, 2010, 11:36:20 PM
I've actually wondered whether or not ACC would've started this or not considering what's on one of his pages. so if the music plays in an area far ahead of the game, then we put the spoiler thing on it? and here's 3 of the songs I've thought of
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aPSLqJ341g[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6A45-i4xxM&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbsAyGQ0k_U&feature=related[/youtube]
and even if i'm called an idiot, i'm sorry, but i can't find the spoiler button on my post board. did something happen in particular to my board?
The spoiler button actually hasn't been implemented yet. Just type out [spoiler=][/spoiler] without the =, and put the videos inside.

If the MUSIC is a spoiler, then just leave a warning if you think it's necessary.

shadowmarioguy

I could spend hours listing my favorite video game tracks.  In fact, the majority of the music I listen to actually comes from video games.  Here's a few that have been stuck in my head lately:

[spoiler]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okTpF_CDN1E[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1TX5i7M6iY&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEaGhYNKLJE&feature=related[/youtube]

[/spoiler]

JrDude

I forgot this thread existed when I made a thread in the Pokémon Board, but I'll keep that thread there anyway.

Also, LAME, I can't make spoiler tags with titles anymore.
(Oh, and the spoiler button vanished)
[spoiler]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN0rEgnaa4U&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha5UgztG3Ok[/youtube]
[/spoiler]

Go Up