News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Determination: An NSF Werewolf - The Conclusion Chapter - Yes I'm serious.

Started by SkyMyl, July 25, 2010, 12:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Can we just post Ray getting lynched and end the game before things get severly awkward?

Night the Lucario

Quote from: Rayquarian on July 30, 2010, 05:16:27 PM
* Rayquarian facepalms

You don't get it!  There are two werewolves alive!  If I die, it's Game Over!  If we don't lynch KJ or JRose, it's GAME OVER!

There aren't two werewolves left alive, dumbass! Not unless you've corrupted one! We killed Mace, who was a Werewolf, and Fanboy got Bombed! You're the LAST ONE!!! Unless you corrupted someone!
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

SkyMyl

Quote from: JRose on July 30, 2010, 05:22:24 PM
Can we just post Ray getting lynched and end the game before things get severly awkward?
There's still 44 minutes left, things are already awkward, and I intercourse ed up somewhere.

Anything can happen at this point.

Rayquarian

Quote from: JRose on July 30, 2010, 05:22:24 PM
It's too late for that.  You couldn't just play by the rule, couldn't you.  Even though I probably wasn't going to pull off something miraculous, you still have to play fairly.

Sky, by posting a screencap of your PM, he is directly quoting its contents.  Plus, in general, picture-proof is banned from these games anyway.

jnfs2014

I can't defend that because that would involve me revealing something said in a PM. :P

Night the Lucario

It doesn't matter anyway, because he is VOTELESS! He is the having of no vote! He cannot vote at all! NOT AT ALL!!! Although Sky probably should have told him that...
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

SkyMyl

All right, I screwed up. I apologize.

J's vote will be nullified for today's lynching.

jnfs2014

Nullified as in I don't get another vote added on to my lynch record?

SkyMyl

Quote from: JRose on July 30, 2010, 05:33:46 PM
Nullified as in I don't get another vote added on to my lynch record?
psyduck;

Your vote doesn't count for today's lynching. That's another way of saying it.

jnfs2014

SkyMyl

10 minutes left.

Night the Lucario

* Night the Lucario starts chanting "Hang the Werewolf! Hang the Werewolf! Hang the Werewolf!"

Rayquarian

* Rayquarian jacks a car and drives out of town before the deadline hits.

Dog Food

Wow, interesting things happened here while I was gone. I don't think that screen cap was necessary though, was it? I think it would have been cool if no one believed me and I ended up dying. Then when my role would be revealed, they'd realize they were wrong and could go for Ray. Plus I kind of wanted a death scene...

Oh well. Sorry that you got screwed over in the end, Ray. All's fair in love and war... and this ain't love.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE IN THE NAME OF CLINT EASTWOOD?"

That's what I woke up to this morning. It seems that man didn't discover the explosion until after the survivors had checked it out. The man with the shotgun was the last person to discover how Light and So_So_Man died. Wow. Just...wow. I went outside after the usual morning routine, and dashed towards the usual spot.

"What did I miss, guys?"

"BOY, LIGHT AND HIS HOUSE ARE DEAD ALONG WITH SO_SO_MAN. YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT MASSIVE EXPLOSION LAST NIGHT?"

"What are you talking about, you slept through it as well!", barked KJ.

"...it's a shame. I liked Light, as much of a strict person he could be sometimes. And now he's dead."

"You ain't gonna mourn So_So's death?", I asked.

"So_So was the fanboy. It should be apparent at this point.", said J.

"And how would you know that, J?" The questionable Ray asked.

"I know it because it's obvious, you werewolf."

"Werewolf!? Me? What proof do you have?"

"Because I'm not too dissimilar from KJ now. We both share a power that allows us to identify each of you for who you really are."

"H-hey! You don't need to tell him that!", KJ said.

"But KJ, really now. We can vote for him and he'll die, and then he'll disintegrate just like Mack did. You'll see."

"I've had enough of this. I'm voting for KJ.", Rayquarian conclusively said.

"...actually, where's Night?" KJ pointed out.

"Don't try to hide your real identity, you werewolf. I know that there's still two more werewolves, and that you're one of them."

"What poop is that? You can't call me a werewolf without any proof!"

"But isn't it obvious? You and J are werewolves, and if you vote me off to my death, you'll kill everyone else! Stop trying to fool us, you two."

"Shut the hell up, Ray."

J then tackled Ray to the ground, in an attempt to strangle him.

"You want to see who the real werewolf is!? IT'S THIS FUCKER RIGHT HERE! JUST SHOOT HIM AND YOU'LL SEE!"

"All right, enough of this. J, take a seat. We'll see who the wolf is after today's lynching, if at all.", the man...surprisingly said. He hasn't said anything to make these situations better, and for once, he just stopped an argument.

Afterwards, KJ, Ray, and J put their votes in the man's hat once again.

"Okay, this seems to be about all the votes we're going to get. Let's see...Vote 1, is for KJ. Vote 2 is for Ray. Vote 3 is for KJ..."

I clenched my fist at this point.

"...vote 4 is for Ray. It's also the final vote in this hat."

Everyone had the same immediate response.

"WHAT?"

"It seems we'll need a tiebreaker. How do you propose we solve this, young'uns?"

It was then that I brought the only idea I have ever contributed to this entire episode.

"How about a coin flip? I actually have a quarter in my pocket right here."

"All right then, we'll settle on a coin flip. That's easy enough. We'll do two out of three, heads or tails. Rayquarian is heads, and KJ is tails. If I get tails twice, KJ will be lynched today. If I get heads twice, Ray will be lynched. Can we agree on this?"

"...yes." Ray said.
"I can live with this." said J.
"Let's see who'll survive this." chimed KJ.
"..." Spud did not say.

"All right, flip number 1...tails. That's one for KJ."

KJ gulped.

"Flip number 2...heads. That's one for Ray."

Ray was shaking.

"Flip number 3, the final flip. This flip will decide who will be lynched today. You sons of ninnyes ready for it?"

"Hey, I'm a daughter of a ninny, for your information!"

"Thanks for that. Anyway, here we go.

The man flicked the coin into the air, to decide the death of today. A werewolf, or the only girl in this village?

"...heads. That's two votes for Ray to KJ's one vote. It seems like Ray is going to die today!"

Ray's eyes lit up once he heard the results. It was his fate to die, on this day. His attempts to cover his tracks had failed, by the stroke of luck. It seems he was unfortunate.

"Are there any last words, Ray? Before I finish you, and see if you're the last werewolf?"

"...yes, actually. I have one last thing to say to you before you kill me, or rather, attempt to kill me."

"And what would that be, bastard?"

"Goodbye."

*Bang*

The man that was operating the lynches during the day, for the past three days fell to the floor in a thud. In front of him stood his killer, Ray, who happened to have a handgun in his possession.

"One shot was all it took."

J didn't waste a minute to tackle Ray, who didn't even expect J to repeat the exact same trick once again. With another thud, J pinned Ray to the ground, on his front, as Ray desperately struggled to reach for his gun.

"No, I'm not dying! I'm not the werewolf, and I'm going to prove it by killing the both of you!"

I ran over to the man's now lifeless body. He was shot in the head, and he never saw it coming. It's rather sad...I never particularly liked the man, but he seemed to get the job done. I just wish he did it better. From his hand, I took his shotgun and walked over to where J had pinned down Ray.

"You deny your own bloodline? You're the last werewolf, and that's something we've proved!"

"No, it's not me! I'm not the last one! It's you two! I'm innocent, I swear it!"

"Hey, Rayquarian."

Ray didn't turn his head. Be it because he was pinned down, or because he didn't care, he continued to struggle.

"...J, get off of him."

"You're gonna have to be quick, MYL."

J let go of Ray's limbs and jumped off. I fired a shot at Ray, but he sprawled away before I could shoot him, resulting in the poor ground being shot at. He dashed for his gun as I ran up to him with the shotgun. He had picked up his handgun, and just when he spun around to shoot me, I shot him in the stomach.

"Go to hell, Ray."

"Kch...dangit...you're all...fools..."

Ray fell to the floor with not a thud, but a soft sound. More like clothes falling onto the ground, after falling from one foot. He struggled to stay alive as he was still breathing, but not dead just yet.

"Let's go, guys. I think we're done here."

KJ, J, Spud and I turned around and began to walk away, before another gunshot was heard, and a sharp, piercing sting made its presence known immediately in my left shoulder. I fell to my knees in response.

"Dammit...what the hell?"

Ray had managed to get one more shot off before he had died.

"Ah well...tried to get your head..."

Ray's arm, still aimed at my body, fell down onto the ground, dropping the handgun. His body then started to disintegrate, exactly like Mack's did.

"MYL, you okay?" J asked.

"Nnn...yeah, I'm fine. It's just a gunshot wound...how hard could it be to fix, right?"

"Dammit, you don't know anything about gunshot wounds! Let's go to Shujinco's house. I'm no doctor, but maybe he'll have some supplies we can use to help you out." KJ said, concerned.

And that's the end of my story. It was different, dangerous, and we just barely managed to survive. We had lost many of the townspeople remaining in the village, that stayed here to protect it in the first place. In the end, only six of us had survived. It would only be another month before everyone came back. It's up to us to make sure nothing else goes wrong in this village, and to repair all the damage done by this event.

Determination's (very, very lackluster, and lame) story has been finished.(And here I thought this would be just like Onikakushi-hen...everyone ends up dying..

The results of today's lynching!

Rayquarian: 2 votes (Lynched)
KJ: 2 Votes (Barely survived.

Ray was the last werewolf. He was just bullpoopting.
J was the Doppelganger. He could steal any of the townspeople's roles, as long as they were alive. There could've been two wolves at the end, like Ray said, but he copied
KJ's role, which was the Composer. As that screencap/quote said, it's my take on the Seer.
Night was more like Final Fantasy X. A good role, but it needed some more polish. He was the Masters role, the half ghost half human hybrid. Rather than possessing people and committing suicide, he could possess anyone and take their vote for the next day phase, but he could only do this twice before losing the ability altogether. The only time he used this ability was during this Day Phase, taking J's vote. J didn't lose anything, since he used the extra vote to vote for KJ and Ray. I made it up in half an hour. You can take a guess why it needs more polish.
And Missingno was the Tetris Block. He could block anyone from using their role as much as he pleased, but the one time he used it, he blocked J's role. When he never used it.

I swear to God I'm not intercourse ing around. Night stole J's vote, unknown to him, which only made J's penalty a little more...good at concealing the fact his vote wasn't his? Before someone sent me their last vote, KJ would've been lynched. Then KJ voted for Ray at the last possible moment. Then I did a 2 out of 3 coin flip to decide the fate of the entire game, Ray was Heads and KJ was tails. If I got heads 2 times, Ray was lynched. If I got tails 2 times, KJ was lynched. So KJ barely survived, and managed to vote at the last moment to win the game...by luck.

And that was Determination. I apologize for screwing up that rule, but other than that one issue, I hope you all had fun with it while it lasted...not even a week. Again, the story was lame. If I ever do another werewolf, I'll put much more effort and balance into it. And maybe a better story, if you guys care about it.

Commence bashing.