News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Determination: An NSF Werewolf - The Conclusion Chapter - Yes I'm serious.

Started by SkyMyl, July 25, 2010, 12:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night the Lucario

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 28, 2010, 06:40:12 PM
How the intercourse  did Spud know that?

Disregard, I'm going to remain unaware.

Um. Because Spud is a super-awesome mega-Seer?
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Night the Lucario on July 28, 2010, 07:27:59 PM
Um. Because Spud is a super-awesome mega-Seer?
...I advise against informing the host of the player's abilities. That does not get you brownie points.

Night the Lucario

When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Spud

Oh hey guys. Just thought I'd let you know, I don't make lucky guesses.
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

SkyMyl

Oh, hey. I don't have to go out today, but I don't want to change the deadline back to 9 PM.

Quote from: Spud on July 28, 2010, 08:26:25 PM
Oh hey guys. Just thought I'd let you know, I don't make lucky guesses.
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

Night the Lucario

So happy you didn't change the deadline, because I just thought about this. So, yes, checking in. Woot?

SkyMyl

After the reveals of today, the man told us to go to sleep once again. Knowing that a werewolf was sympathetic towards someone who was not of his kind was very suspicious, after all. Maybe this means that Mack was unaware that he was a werewolf, or that he never intended to kill TK in the first place, if he was aware of his abilities.

...maybe I'm thinking too much into this. At the moment, though, I wasn't thinking clearly. I still had questions left unanswered from earlier that day, and no one was going to answer them, except for maybe one person.

I walked outside my house, in the middle of the night. It was foolish, considering the risk that the last werewolf could be roaming about, but I had to talk to one person in the village. I had to speak with Light.

Just as I was nearing Light's house, however, I heard a voice.

"Light...hehehe...would his last name happen to be Yagami, Mufflederp?"

It seemed like he was speaking to someone, just like the same person the witnesses that day were talking about. Sitting next to the entrance of a house, talking to someone that didn't seem to be there. Could this be the very person that the witnesses were talking about?

"Right, I understand. I like Light too...but the possibility of him being a werewolf is undeniable! He hasn't spoken much throughout this entire event, just like...him. We're going to see if Light is a werewolf...the only way we know how. Ready, Mufflederp?

The man broke the door down with something held in his hand. A baseball bat, mayhaps? Whatever it was, I wasn't about to let him get near Light like he did with TK. I ran inside the house after the man, following him, being as subtle as I possibly could.

"LIGHT, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? THIS IS IMPORTANT!"

Light responded by shouting, "I'm in my room on the second floor, obviously! Why are you in my house this late at night in such a-"

Light didn't finish his statement before a crashing sound was heard. I rushed upstairs into his room, because privacy doesn't matter in urgent times like this. The illumination provided by Light's desklamp revealed the identity of this fanboy: So_So_Man.

"Tch, seems like they've found us out, Mufflederp!"

...who was holding a basketball.

"Wh-what the hell...?" was all that I could mutter out.

"You dare to question the power of Mufflederp, BITCH? THIS IS MOTHERFUCKIN' MUFFLEDERP! NO ONE GETS IN OUR WAY, NOT EVEN 500mm COIL GUN SPIDER TANKS!"

"This is the most bizarre thing I've seen this entire week." was Light's somewhat delayed response.

"Do you dare argue with the man about to kill you, werewolf?"

"Werewolf!? I'm standing in front of you, completely human, dumbass! Don't you know anything about werewolves!?"

"Does the mythology of werewolves matter when fifteen year old internet nerds keep butchering it in their fictional games?"

"Are you blind? Why are you going to use a baseball bat to kill me, anyway?"

"I'm K1, ninny. Mufflederp is my sidekick, and together we prowl the village at Night ever since werewolves killed our parents, just like Batman."

"I think he's either delusional or insane, Light."

"A little of column A, and a little of column B."

"Still, So_So, there's only you and a pet basketball, while there's two of us. How can you stop us while you're surrounded?"

"Don't underestimate me, MYL."

"...you're going to go around killing anyone in their sleep if it means that they're a werewolf, aren't you?"

"If it will save this village, I'll keep going until I give out. Just one more, and I have a strong feeling it's you, Light."

"I understand. MYL, I have one last request before this night is over."

"What would that be, Light?"

"...survive."

Without another word, Light tackled So_So to the ground before So_So could react any further. So_So's bat and Mufflederp were dropped, as Mufflederp rolled towards the staircase, down the staircase, and outside the house. Light was struggling to keep So_So immobilized, while reaching inside his pocket for something.

"Light, what are you doing!?"

Light pulled out a long, black cylinder, and said "Get away from here, or else you'll be killed too!"

"Dammit Light, thi-"

"GO! GET AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS HOUSE NOW!"

It was clear what Light was doing. I simply nodded and ran outside the house, as instructed. Once I was outside, I picked up Mufflederp and looked back at Light's house before running back to my own. I didn't get very far before I heard an explosion from behind.

I looked behind me and saw what was left of Light's house. What was left from the explosion that spontaneously occurred was nothing more than a small, burning shack of what was once the house of a young enthusiast, one whom I had become quite acquainted with. And one who was now dead, among the burning house. With him, So_So as well is dead.

I ran back to my house. I couldn't stay out there before the other villagers reacted to the explosion and had left, or else the explosion possibly would have been attributed directly to me.

It was going to be a fun day when I woke up, I'm sure...

The aftermath of tonight's events...

Light died by the fanboy. NOT LIKE HE DID ANYTHING ASIDE FROM EXIST. He was the Demolitions Expert, a rather delusional demoman. Rather than use explosives strategically, he strapped explosives to his body, resulting in a kamikaze on anyone who tried to kill him. Though, for plot reasons, he sacrificed himself to kill the fanboy.
And unfortunately for So_So_Man, the Fanboy, he was the person who was on the receiving end of the impending explosion. Sora No Woto reference goes here. Oh wait, I already made that reference.
Night can't be voted for in Day Phase 3.
And the final baddie, the werewolf, for some reason did not kill anyone tonight. Consider this a blessing. Don't be screwing the game up now.

Day Phase 3 ends tomorrow at 9 PM EST. Have your votes ready, because from the looks of it, this game is nearing its end. That's not necessarily the reason you should be ready to vote, but you should get my point. I'm running out of things to say.

Rayquarian

The baddies are falling pretty quickly this game.  We should find the last werewolf.

I wonder why the werewolf didn't kill last night, though.  A special ability was used or something?

Dog Food

I'm going to be flat out open about this. You guys don't need me anymore, so I have nothing left to lose.

I'm the seer. I guessed right about Mack, and with the amazing help of Spud, we were able to lynch him. Thanks, Spud. <3

Light killed our fanboy, which was a load off of my shoulders. Thanks, Light. <3

Ray is the last werewolf. You can believe me and vote for him, or you can think I'm lying and do whatever. Regardless, if he doesn't die tonight I think I can be 100% accurate when I say I'm dying the next night phase. So I would appreciate you believed me and we all went for Ray. No hard feelings, Ray, it's just that... well, you're a wolf and all that.

So rah rah, vote for Ray. Do it now, do it today! *cough* Okay, enough with the crappy "motivational" cheering...
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Thirdkoopa

I actually did a lot too

Had I let the town lynch me instead of Spud you guys would've never been able to lynch Mack just yet for a start.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Dog Food

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on July 29, 2010, 08:37:40 PM
I actually did a lot too

Had I let the town lynch me instead of Spud you guys would've never been able to lynch Mack just yet for a start.
Oh yeah, special thanks to TK for killing Spud and revealing the Mystic. I still don't know how you got that lucky. It was pretty bad ass. Thanks, TK. <3
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Rayquarian

Oh, I get it now, KJ.  There's actually two more werewolves left.  Don't ask me how that's possible; just know it's possible and that KJ's fooling all of you.  With only 5 people living and 2 of them being werewolves, KJ only needs to convince you all to vote off someone who isn't a werewolf to win.  I guess she picked me because I'm the least likely to rebuttal, but that didn't work out too well in the end.

SkyMyl

How the intercourse  could there be two werewolves left when I said that there's only one left since Mack died. I'm not a bullpoop host like Mack is.

Four hours left to get your votes in, guys. Only two people have voted, resulting in a very disappoint host.

Night the Lucario

One problem: There's only one werewolf left. There were two wolves and Fanboy. We killed one wolf, and the Fanboy killed the bomb. So there's only one wolf left.