News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Determination: An NSF Werewolf - The Conclusion Chapter - Yes I'm serious.

Started by SkyMyl, July 25, 2010, 12:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night the Lucario

Spud is either the universe's luckiest little bastard, or THE universe's LUCKIEST BASTARD.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

SkyMyl

Oh, people actually voted. There went a unanimous lynching.

And Night remembered that this was going on. I'm satisfied.

Dog Food

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 28, 2010, 05:26:05 PM

So either that means we got a townie or the wolves didn't vote. I'm hoping for the latter.

Also, does this mean an early update?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

[spoiler=Before reading the votes]Woah, more people are voting. Holy poop. Here I thought the lynching would be easy.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=After reading the votes]
[/spoiler]

I feel like an involved, yet very awkward host at this point.

jnfs2014

I'm telling you guys right now that I'm not a werewolf. You may choose to believe me, but I know I'm not.

Dog Food

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 28, 2010, 05:38:56 PM
[spoiler=Before reading the votes]Woah, more people are voting. Holy poop. Here I thought the lynching would be easy.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=After reading the votes]
[/spoiler]

I feel like an involved, yet very awkward host at this point.
...This can only mean one thing: Mack died.

SkyMyl

Another vote.

This just keeps getting more and more delicious.

Macawmoses

SkyMyl

After the events of yesterday, and the findings of today, we started off the voting as...I wouldn't use the phrase "as usual", but it seems that's all I can really use to describe it.

"ALL RIGHT, YOU FUCKERS. PUT YOUR VOTES IN THE BOX AND WE'LL-"

"Hey jackass, the ballot box burned along with your failed lynching device."

"Still bitter over the loss of TK, I can see, Mack. And you know what? I don't give a poop, so long as two werewolves are among us, giggling in their heads, planning their kills like they're David Xanatos."

"Why don't we just go with TK's original suggestion and vote publicly?" Said So_So_Man.

"No, my way is the better way. TK can enjoy his suffering in the afterlife for all I care while we kill innocents for justice and peace."

"...destroying our morals in the process."

"Shut up, KJ. Everyone, just...write your votes on a slip of paper and give them to me. I'll be waiting patiently."

I took some form of offense to him talking to KJ like that.

"Hey, you don't tell KJ to shut up, dickwad!"

"And now the half pint brat himself is going to question me? Remember who's got the shotgun, buddy."

"...fine."

One by one, everyone passed by the man and gave him their slip of paper. Everyone seemed more focused on killing one person this time around, judging from the votes.

"Okay, let's see just who we're killing today...oh, well darn. No one really likes the bastard, I can see."

"And just who might this bastard be?" Rayquarian chimed in.

"The votes are as follows...Mack, Mack...J, J, Mack, Mack, and unsurprisingly, Mack."

Everyone turned to face him.

"I can see the majority of you assume I'm a werewolf, based on the amount of votes."

"The people have spoken, Mack. It's for the town...you know, to protect us."

"I understand. But know this-"

Mack was shot right then and there, on the spot. Killed in mid-sentence, he was, leaving everyone...bewildered, as to why the man had killed Mack so suddenly.

"What gives!? He never even got to finish his last words!" said Night.

"I've not been too fond of the man. He owes me money, and I wasn't about to listen to his bullpoop."

"Uhh...I think we can safely say that Mack was a werewolf.
said Spud.

"And what gives you that impress-"

The man stopped in mid sentence as he looked back at Mack's body. Mack's body was beginning to decompose as it lay there, exposed to sunlight. Yes, what was left of Mack essentially began to disintegrate, leaving only his clothes on the street where he was shot.

"All of my questions about this man have just been answered."

The results of today's lynching!

Mack: Five votes (Lynched)
J: Two votes

Mack died, obviously. KJ was right in assuming my guess from posting a video of Travis screaming "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH". Mack was, in fact, a werewolf. No, my gripes with him weren't what gave him the role. It was just the role randomizer that conveniently gave it to him. God I love that thing.

Funny, Mack had two votes since yesterday, and only in mid-day did players actually start voting. I thank you all, because, in a sense, I technically won the battle against him, in some sense. I thank you all.

...seriously, there's nothing else to say. Point 1 for the Innocents for killing a werewolf. You've still got one left, and there's still the fanboy. Can you figure out who the last ww is? While you figure it out, it's Night Phase 2, which ends at 10 PM EST tomorrow, and might not be updated until the next day, if only because it's Thursday. I'll do my best to maintain this schedule, but if not, then we'll just go with that.

Night the Lucario

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 28, 2010, 05:26:05 PM

I um... kinda got lucky... Spud sent a reminder note with the info that Mace was a were.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Night the Lucario on July 28, 2010, 06:39:09 PM
I um... kinda got lucky... Spud sent a reminder note with the info that Mace was a were.
How the intercourse  did Spud know that?

Disregard, I'm going to remain unaware.

Dog Food

Quote from: Night the Lucario on July 28, 2010, 06:39:09 PM
Which is why we should all thank Spud right now, guys. He just got us our first wolf kill.

Thanks, Spud. <3

Rayquarian

One down, one to go.  Guess you could say we're halfway there...but there's that fanboy too...

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 25, 2010, 12:55:12 PM
threeone areis a delusional, paranoid townspeopletownie (Think vampiresvigilante but more comedic), and the remaining amount are ordinary townsfolk.

QuoteBITTERSWEET END: The fanboy is the last remaining person in the town.

I know this could go in the graveyard thread but does this mean the Fanboy is town sided or what?

If you can't answer public-ally just answer via PM.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Dog Food

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on July 28, 2010, 07:15:29 PM
I know this could go in the graveyard thread but does this mean the Fanboy is town sided or what?

If you can't answer public-ally just answer via PM.
Since the good ending states that we need to kill the wolves and the fan boy, I'm thinking that the fan boy is on his own.