December 15, 2019, 11:04:35 pm

News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Well I'm gone...

Started by Anarchy_Jas, July 15, 2010, 03:59:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

July 15, 2010, 03:59:48 am Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 04:14:22 am by Atalanta
I'll be leaving Friday for a little over a week. I'm going with a some of my friends to Florida... a trip we've had planned since first semester Senior year. It should get interesting with the eight of us driving from Chicago to Florida, and staying in the same house for a week. xD Figured I'd write this now since I'm working 5PM till midnight today, and might not get online afterwards.

I'll probably put pics up once I get back. Text it if ya got the number Forgot none of you would have that

<3 & (^^)v See ya'll later!
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Kayo

Bye Sh0rti, have fun in florida.

Don't kill each other, plz.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.

SkyMyl

Have fun in Florida, Shorti. See ya when you get back.

RX-78-2

I hope you're still having fun, even though I'm pretty late in wishing you well on your trip. I'll be leaving for a 4 day trip today, so that's how I found this thread--however late. :|

Anyway, come back safe and sound! :)
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Anarchy_Jas

Weeell I was gone longer than expected because I somehow ended up with four days in a row off from work. I jumped on a Greyhound, and went to visit my Grandma because that's where my mom and sister were... and PMS + Being stuck with my dad = recipe for disaster... We don't get along that well.

But anywho, I'm back, and I have pics as promised.

http://nsfcd.com/index.php?topic=12429.msg574174#msg574174
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

SkyMyl

RX-78-2

I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************