Generally Speaking > Serious Discussion

Split personalities.

(1/5) > >>

Allegretto:
Does anyone here other than me have split personalities? Or two or more separate persona's.

I have two persona's. One is the Cynical poop hole that hates almost everyone in the world, hates the world. Hates other races, idiocy just hates the human race. This is the persona that I usually am in, it's my main personality. I am calm and level headed.

However, I am bipolar as well. This does not have anything to do with my separate persona but I usually switch back to back very frequently.

My second is very calm as well, level headed. However not a cynic, I am less social however I am much more friendly. I accept people and don't judge. To put it simply, very nice.

tibar21:
sort of. I'm usually a pretty care free, relaxed person when i'm in my prefered environment.
once in a while I get really self consious and paranoid usually because i'm stressed. not to mention some anger management problems (i throw stuff when i'm mad) but i've been really good at restraining it lately.

Keeta:
lol kids

You are not bipolar. Everyone behaves differently in different environments or around certain people. It's basic transactional analysis. Bipolar disorder is completely different, involving manic highs and lows at the blink of an eye.

It is apparent that you want to feel special, most likely because you know you're socially inadequate and long for acceptance.

lmao =]

tibar21:

--- Quote from: Keeta on June 13, 2010, 08:21:23 PM ---lol kids

You are not bipolar. Everyone behaves differently in different environments or around certain people. It's basic transactional analysis. Bipolar disorder is completely different, involving manic highs and lows at the blink of an eye.

It is apparent that you want to feel special, most likely because you know you're socially inadequate and long for acceptance.

lmao =]

--- End quote ---
who are you to judge me if you've never met me? and i did say "sort of."

Cornwad:
I think they have doctors for that. You might want to check one out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version