Main Menu

NSFCD Olympics: Pac-Man Tournament

Started by Rius, June 06, 2010, 01:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rius

NSFCD Olympics: Pac-Man Arcade Tournament
(logo coming)
Board Member: Mack

Greetings, denizens of NSFCD! Welcome to the Tournament Thread for Pac-Man!

Compete against your fellow users for the high score! Win 100 points! See the Contest Rules for further details. If you are interested in competing, please reply to this thread with what times are best for you that day.

The recently reinstated Arcade is great time waster here on NSFCD; Numerous games are available for users to play and compete for high scores in. One of those games is the arcade classic, Pac-Man. Join us in a game of honor to one of the legendary icons of gaming.

Contest Rules

1. Eligibility - User must have registered for the NSFCD Olympics.

2. Deadline - All Users who are interested in competing must register for the Tournament by posting their intent to compete in this thread by Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 6:00 PM CST.

3. Tournament - The Tournament will begin Monday, June 28, 2010. At 12:00 AM that day, the official bracket will be posted. Depending on the number of competitors, 4 to 10 players will participate in each tournament bracket. The top half scorers in each tournament will progress to the next round.

4. Match Reporting - The Match results are automatically recorded and displayed in the NSFCD Arcade.

5. Prizes - All participating Users will receive Points based on what round they are eliminated from the Tournament.

• Preliminaries - 10 Points
  • Quarterfinals/Semifinals - 25 Points
  • 3rd Place - 50 Points
  • 2nd Place - 75 Points
  • 1st Place - 100 Points

6. General Conditions - All Forum Rules and General Conditions of the NSFCD Olympics apply. The Rules of the Tournament are as follows:

• No cheating.
There's really not much to this one. Just try to get the high score for your bracket.

Night the Lucario

When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

The Riddler

SkyMyl

Some Pac-Man doesn't hurt anyone. Count me in.

NiMa74

Spud

I'll play. Hopefully I can at least get some decent scores.

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Silverhawk79

Silverhawk79

Light

Rius

This was an unintended set back. The Pac-Man tournament will take place in approximately 50 minutes. It's in the arcade.

If you want to participate, post in this thread now.

Rayquarian

Pac-Man?  Hey, why not?  I can't do any worse than I did with the other two tourneys.

Rius

SkyMyl

7:30? I should be able to make that.

Light

Already posted, just re-confirming.