News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

What is your favorite anime of manga?

Started by arachnid, April 16, 2010, 05:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arachnid

What is your favorite anime or manga? I dont actually have a favorite at the moment but if you say that the boondocks is an anime you have no idea what anime is. ragebot;
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

Shujinco2

SkyMyl

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Also, Arts Discussion Board.

JrDude

Wrong board. No one thinks the Boondocks is an anime. And OMG someone used glow for the first time in months.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Allegretto

Detective Conan at the moment. Loved Case closed, but the series stopped short. With the manga leading as the longest manga in existence, I can't help but feel exited when I read it!

Potestas

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Rayquarian

Wait, who said Boondocks was an anime?

Well, I bet the concept's foreign in some countries...