News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

My bulk gaming sales thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, March 12, 2010, 05:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Here in this thread we'll have all my super amazing sales - Why is this in Legacy? No where else where I feel would fit. Anyways; Each time I'll be shopping in bulk and giving some specifics out. I'll have more on this thread as I go.

but for those wondering "why are you doing this" I'm doing this for a variety of reasons. Mainly because almost anything 2 years back and before is at amazing prices now.

1st Purchase: Cost of it all - 200$
Sly Cooper 3
Persona 3 FES
Viewtiful Joe 2
F-Zero GX
Baten Kaitos
Kirby Squeak Squad
The World Ends With You
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
Final Fantasy 3
Diddy Kong Racing DS
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
No More Heroes
Final Fantasy 6 (GBA)
Final Fantasy 1 & 2 Dawn of Souls (GBA Catridge)
Mario & Luigi: Super Star Saga

Extra Info: I went to three gamestops but one was at a mall. It was a pretty havoc day since I was shopping with two of my friends but yeah. I ended up spending  100$ at each

Satisfaction: Funny thing is I've actually beaten a few games before like FF1/2 and M&L:SS, regardless the only one I'm dissatisfied in is FF6/VI GBA. Not because of the game itself but the fact that saving on it won't work. Overall contrary to that I'm very satisfied.

2nd Purchase: Cost of it all - 50$
Space Invaders Extreme 2
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 Grimore Rift
Go! Go! Hypergrind
Patapon
Ape Escape 3
Rachet & Clank
Jax & Daxter

Extra Info: This one was different than 1#. I went onto amazon and got out a few main priorities that aren't above 15$ and went with it. How am I getting this from Dubai? Simple. My dad is going back to the US on a business trip for a month so he's going to pick them up from my house. Also one of my friends decide to give my sister .Hack to give to my dad for him to take, so It's technically 8.

Satisfaction: I CAN'T GET NO...SATISFACTION.
Ok seriously will be updated once I get them in a week.

Overall game count from this so far: 23
Overall price count from this so far: 250$
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Thirdkoopa

Bump with a bit of an update to report that I'm getting all of them (Well at least every single one that isn't space invaders extreme 2) by the end of this week :D
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Silverhawk79

That's a pretty good deal. You averaged around $10 a game, which is pretty darn good.

suchin

What do you mean by "saving problems" for FF6?

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: suchin on March 26, 2010, 02:40:53 PM
What do you mean by "saving problems" for FF6?
It won't let me save due to what happens If someone turns it off by saving. I got it used so...yeah. No way to turn it in back to gamestop but I'll prolly buy it sometime again anyways since it's one of my favorite ff's

Also I'll update my comments about my 7 new buys. I got em all a few days ago'