News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Oasis of the Seas, the Titanic's succesor

Started by dawnwolfNxhoj, March 07, 2010, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawnwolfNxhoj

Hmm, 1st, here's the link where i found out about this ship. Please read to understand
http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/109001/what-it-takes-to-keep-a-city-afloat?mod=family-travel
Now i talk about this,
1st, does anyone think that there could be a future Titanic catastrophe that invovles this ship? Considering the rumors about 2012, this could be one of those future troubles.
2nd, would you ever go onto this ship if you ever got the chance? I would personally, even if it could be a future Titanic.
3rd, if you read the blog link and decided to go onto it, what would you do when you got to this ship?
well, now for...
ultra special random stuff..,
This is my 50th post so far. yay!
This ship supposedly has 24 restaurants and it's own leafy Central park apparenly. True or False for you?
well, that's all for now. bye!

Mystic

Way to compare a new ship to a ship that sunk. Sure to make people wanna ride.

Friendly Hostile

Any ship can sink.  It's the massive loss of life that is unlikely these days.

And while I have never travel aboard a ship, I would love to.  I won't mind blimp travel either though.

Custom

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on March 08, 2010, 01:32:32 AM
Any ship can sink.  It's the massive loss of life that is unlikely these days.

And while I have never travel aboard a ship, I would love to.  I won't mind blimp travel either though.

But the sea sickness is horrible. :(

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Cornwad

I can say with absolute confidence that the Mayans knew this ship would be made when they made their ancient calendars. This is why the end of the world will come. It all makes sense now.

But in all seriousness, there is absolutely no way anything wrong could happen with this ship. They've made every precaution to ensure the safety of everyone. It will be forever remembered as the ship where everything went exactly as planned, mark my words. What could possibly go wrong?

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Customrobo13 on March 08, 2010, 05:11:55 PM
But the sea sickness is horrible. :(
I honestly don't get how anyone can get sea sickness on a cruise ship. You hardly feel it move at all (If any on a ship this big).

Anyway, like FH said, any ship can sink, just like any plane can crash. Who knows if this one will or not, but I seriously doubt it. I would still go on it, I hope to some day soon. A cruise ship is just like a big floating city, you don't really think about it sinking.

Rorschach

The Titanic hit an iceberg, that's why it sunk.

OH SHIT NO IT WAS THE MAYANS/NOSTRADAMUS' AMBIGUOUS PREDICTIONS

Tupin

Don't think they will run into any icebergs traveling through the Caribbean.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.