Author Topic: We're going on a trip. - A text based RPG.  (Read 3510 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline JrDude

  • The Coolest
  • Metroid
  • *****
  • Posts: 11,123
  • Karma +10/-22
  • Wanna Fight Brah?
    • Mah URL.
Re: We're going on a trip. - A text based RPG.
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2010, 12:06:58 AM »
>Steal sunglasses


Offline SkyMyl

  • The Hero
  • The Master Baiter
  • *****************************
  • Posts: 13,699
  • Karma +13/-1
  • Editor
    • Steam
  • AKA: MYL
>UPDATE We're going on a trip. - A text based RPG.
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2010, 12:28:36 PM »
>UPDATE THREAD

Offline Kayo

  • The Inalterable
  • The Rawk
  • *****
  • Posts: 12,508
  • Karma +19/-16
  • Shhhh.
  • AKA: Kianglo
Re: We're going on a trip. - A text based RPG.
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2010, 01:52:01 PM »
>kick SkyMyl in the balls
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.

Offline Kilroy

  • Kilroy
  • Metroid
  • *****
  • Posts: 7,803
  • Karma +3/-0
  • Shine on, you crazy diamond.
    • My Formspring :3
Re: We're going on a trip. - A text based RPG.
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2010, 05:23:19 PM »
>Kick them in their dicks.
That might be a bad idea, considering their MASSIVE GIRTH...
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Offline So_So_Man

  • International Man of Mediocrity
  • Fighting Polygon
  • ***
  • Posts: 707
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: We're going on a trip. - A text based RPG.
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2010, 05:29:45 PM »
>knife them with the tooth you considered trading for The Beard

Offline Rayquarian

  • Great Lord
  • ***
  • Posts: 3,365
  • Karma +0/-0
  • I'm the cheesiest!
  • AKA: Rayquarian
Re: We're going on a trip. - A text based RPG.
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2010, 05:38:01 PM »
>Ask the men politely to step aside so that we may continue on our destination
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 05:41:07 PM by Dontimpersonateadminskthx »

Offline Mystic

  • Smooth Criminal
  • Metroid
  • *****
  • Posts: 11,803
  • Karma +10/-7
  • Haters To The Left; Hoes To The Right
    • Youtube Profile
  • AKA: Mystic
Re: We're going on a trip. - A text based RPG.
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2010, 09:54:29 PM »
>stab a man

Offline Kilroy

  • Kilroy
  • Metroid
  • *****
  • Posts: 7,803
  • Karma +3/-0
  • Shine on, you crazy diamond.
    • My Formspring :3
Re: We're going on a trip. - A text based RPG.
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2010, 11:19:01 AM »
>Ask the men politely to step aside so that we may continue on our destination
"Please, kind sirs, would you kindly step aside so we may continue on to our destination?"

The guards, baffled by your politeness, step aside, and gawk at you while you walk out the doors.

It's a sunny day outside, the cows are singing, the birds are mooing, the rabbits are gathering up their nuts, the sky is a strange rainbow-y color. What a wonderful day to be dead.




Welcome to Hell.

>INSERT COMMAND
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Offline SkyMyl

  • The Hero
  • The Master Baiter
  • *****************************
  • Posts: 13,699
  • Karma +13/-1
  • Editor
    • Steam
  • AKA: MYL
Re: We're going on a trip. - A text based RPG.
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2010, 01:29:47 PM »
>go locate and flip off Satan

Offline Dog Food

  • That's Unfortunate
  • The Master Baiter
  • *****************************
  • Posts: 2,652
  • Karma +2/-1
  • Man, go make me a sammich.
Re: We're going on a trip. - A text based RPG.
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2010, 01:45:47 PM »
>Ask Beardy how he possibly could have died when he has such a magnificent beard.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Offline Kilroy

  • Kilroy
  • Metroid
  • *****
  • Posts: 7,803
  • Karma +3/-0
  • Shine on, you crazy diamond.
    • My Formspring :3
Re: We're going on a trip. - A text based RPG.
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2010, 03:25:49 PM »
>Ask Beardy how he possibly could have died when he has such a magnificent beard.
"Beardy! Where the hell are we?"

"Son... I think we're... in Hell."

"Hell!? I don't remember dying!!! And how could have YOU died!?"

"That's why I'm so darned confused, sonny! The Beard protects me from death, for crissake! Maybe we ain't dead?"

>INSERT COMMAND
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Offline The Riddler

  • Grand Champion
  • ********
  • Posts: 6,169
  • Karma +3/-103
  • AKA: Riddler
Re: We're going on a trip. - A text based RPG.
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2010, 03:29:39 PM »
>Try Killing Self to be sure.

Offline Dr.Hobo2

  • My avatar is making me hungry
  • Great Lord
  • ***
  • Posts: 6,392
  • Karma +0/-0
  • Mmm...sopapillas
Re: We're going on a trip. - A text based RPG.
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2010, 03:44:50 PM »
>Do something about these stupid animals. Teach them how to truly sing, moo, and collect nuts.

Offline SkyMyl

  • The Hero
  • The Master Baiter
  • *****************************
  • Posts: 13,699
  • Karma +13/-1
  • Editor
    • Steam
  • AKA: MYL
Re: We're going on a trip. - A text based RPG.
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2010, 04:08:24 PM »
>Try killing Beardy.

Offline Kayo

  • The Inalterable
  • The Rawk
  • *****
  • Posts: 12,508
  • Karma +19/-16
  • Shhhh.
  • AKA: Kianglo
Re: We're going on a trip. - A text based RPG.
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2010, 04:18:56 PM »
>cut self
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.