Game-o-rama > Handhelds

Mario Kart DS value?

(1/2) > >>

Neerb:
How much could I get for selling MKDS at GameStop?  Is there a site that can tell me these things, or can you at least just tell me off the top of your head?

ThePowerOfOne:
When I sell games I just see how much they are brand new (MKDS=$34.99) and see how well of condition mine are in, which is usually like new.

So if I were selling it I would sell it for about $20-25. But they probably subtract the price for missing instruction manuals and stuff.

But i'm not really sure, I only sell my games if i'm really low on money, and i've never traded any at Gamestop D:

Custom:
I'd buy it for like... 10$. Pretty old game, but not old enough to be worth more than the original price... Or close to it.

Macawmoses:
What's sad is that it is still going for full price at many retailers. That's your safest bet, really. Although, I have seen it for about $22 in a few used places..but that is pretty rare D:

Neerb:
Never mind, I found out:  $15.  Kinda sad, considering how much they sell it to others.  Still, compared to other games at Gamestop, getting 1/2 of original price for a 4 year-old game is surprisingly good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version